Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lot of the cars did not have sponsors. Would have to dig into it to see how much of the gate goes to the teams. Can see why the tickets are $60.

There where only 15 Top Fuel Cars in the field. Yup, they all ran and the eventual winner, Leah Prtichett. had a solo pass. But they at least they also ran Nitro Bikes instead of Pro Bikes! 

I shelled out the $120 for the honor of trying to fill the stands.

• Like 2

As I recall an Aussie fella who I have known for many years once said "120. . . . . .   Y?" 

They are considered to be one of the lamer Datsun's ever released for sale here.

I had a new '76 B-210 and loved it.

To be fair the 120Y is not as good as the B210 in some ways.

• Like 2

Why is it that I can call a Toyota dealer and get preeeeeeetty much anything for my 89' pickup? I ordered a speedometer cable and got a brand new factory one.

But I can't do that for my 2000 Jeep? Or my 09' Cummings... the or the Buick?

Couple months ago i went to our Eugene yota dealer and got the trunk seal for my gf's '90 camry ordered, came in two days later.....no more water in trunk....couldn't get the rear wiper motor for my uncle's '04 Grand turd whatever jeep couple years ago...had to go to a local JY....

Just looking for options, I want to sell the mustang while it's got value, friend of mine has a dealer in town and thinks it'll sell quick $7k to $8k, I just need something to get me from home to the yard and back every week, I'll use some of that money to build a daily 620....will see....saw few D-21 for under $1800 that I want to go look at...

• Like 1