Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

So who has 50k sitting around? You can buy a 1200hp at the rear wheels.

http://www.lebanonford.com/lfp-hellion.htm

Car dealer offering one heck of an upgrade program.

The LFP Hellion Twin Turbo System has incredible capabilities and some truly impressive specs:

•   Twin 62mm Precision Built Turbos

•   Turbosmart VEE Port Bypass Valves

•   Large Vertical Flow Dual Inlet Intercooler

•   Controllable Boost from 5psi to a whooping 30psi!!!

Oh and did I mention it can generate up to 1,200 rear wheel horsepower with supporting mods?

We've decided to offer two LFP Hellion packages:

PACKAGE 1

Hellion Turbo System

Basani Cat-Back Exhaust (Preferred System by Hellion)

47 lbs Ford Racing Injectors

All install labor and supplies

$45,499  -[/size]

(plus normal tax, titles, fees)

Remember just like our LFP 727 for $39,995 package this LFP Hellion price includes the 300A Mustang GT, install, parts & labor.

PACKAGE 2   (Includes Package 1 plus):

95LBS Injectors

JMS PowerMax Boost-a-pump

TSS Oil Pump Gears (Includes Oil Gear, Timing Gear, and Crank Shaft Bolt)

Driveshaft Shop 800HP Halfshafts

$49,995 -

(plus normal tax, titles, fees).

Ready to order yet? Well here's a little more icing for the cake. Since we've captured the mythical unicorn for study we've decided to make this build a Limited Edition! We will be assigning these units special build numbers just like the  LFP 727 for $39,995 package and only plan to create a small quantity for 2017, so now is the time! Reach out today and make your next Mustang an LFP Hellion. Are you ready?

Visit our Web Page and fill out our contact form for more information or to order today!

landscape-1486390896-ford-mustang-2016-1

I love that color!!

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2013 Mustang. The Super Snake was 39K package on top of a 70K car? (CDN) BUT you get braking and suspension upgrades. The brakes above buck twenty were superb and handling was very reassuring. Traction control made 2nd and 3rd feel just like taking off in first for acceleration.

I've certainly never stepped on a 1200 HP throttle before.

Drove a Diablo. But didn't really "drive" it. Went maybe 30mph around a parking lot.

Drove a BMW 6 series. Drove it well. That would be the fastest I've ever gone. I wasn't even concerned. Those cars are ridiculously smooth. Didn't really feel like driving after a driving a Datsun. But it was impressive. 450HP or so.

cost a few extra 1000 to get one to the islands, but you can almost be sure you would have the only 1000+hp car driving around.

Just be aware, that when the belt goes the valves also go. Leaves you with parting it out or crossing the scales.

the one i drive daily came from conneticut and had some bad front end damage, can't even get the grill on anymore. quit caring about that car when the exhaust became a straight pipe. comfortable little cars with plenty of leg room but i'll move onto nissan for a daily when they die. or go back to driving my s10

the one i drive daily came from conneticut and had some bad front end damage, can't even get the grill on anymore. quit caring about that car when the exhaust became a straight pipe. comfortable little cars with plenty of leg room but i'll move onto nissan for a daily when they die. or go back to driving my s10

With your height, the extra room given by having that up/down adjustment on the seat must be nice, especially in the daily with your commute time.  I had a couple second gen Golf that I had fun with, and a 4dr same gen as yours that was an awesome daily commuter.

No point here. No places to speed. Traffic or cops anywhere you'd want to open up

I used to want to rent a better, more fun, car on Maui when we go every year but the same realization as yours made me understand the pointlessness of it.  Which works out as more money for drinks instead lol.

• Like 1

With your height, the extra room given by having that up/down adjustment on the seat must be nice, especially in the daily with your commute time.  I had a couple second gen Golf that I had fun with, and a 4dr same gen as yours that was an awesome daily commuter.

the one i drive daily has the stock recaros in it, love the comfort and legroom i have in it. the other, has stock el cheapo seats, don't have as much leg room and sits higher, don't like it so much

• Like 1

No point here. No places to speed. Traffic or cops anywhere you'd want to open up

Not a lot of places anywhere one could just open it up and go. Essentially you have a 1/4 car wrapped up in a daily driver,.....and if you stayed out of the power band one you could drive with out having to fill the tank every day or tires every week. This car would be a lot cheaper then if you tried to do it yourself. Plus it is one heck of a ticket into the Saturday night races.

If you all have a 1/4 track should go some weekend, Could call these people a subset of the car culture. Some car guys go out to the track, but you don't see these guys at shows or anything. Hell of a lot of money changes hands on a Saturday night.

Fuck me yesterday....... HARD. First winter driving my 710 to work this season. Snowed like a bitch. We don't get much snow so everyone drove on it and packed it down and the plough (useless in the best of times) merely flattened the bumps. That shit was shiny hard. So I turn off the main drag up a side street, and I mean up. Took a run at it and half way the car stopped. Guy at the top waited, cause he was smarter and didn't want to commit and slide down and out onto the highway. Saw this in a blink.... then the car started sliding backwards brakes locked. Quickly turned the wheel and got it sideways setting up a bootleg turn, heavy front end comes around and... the back breaks lose and I'm tobogganing down hill sideways heading for the concrete pie shape with the sign saying to keep right to turn coming straight at the passenger window. Only thing that saved me was the previous snow pushed up onto and around this island by the plow. Impaled the 710 on the packed snow but managed to not run the rocker panel into the concrete curb buried somewhere behind it. Could only rock back and forth but the next truck that came by, the driver got out and tipped me off the point of snow and I was away. Fawk my life that was close. 

• Like 3