Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just looking for options, I want to sell the mustang while it's got value, friend of mine has a dealer in town and thinks it'll sell quick $7k to $8k, I just need something to get me from home to the yard and back every week, I'll use some of that money to build a daily 620....will see....saw few D-21 for under $1800 that I want to go look at...

There is a really decent 78 KC in Spokane on CL.

• Like 1

Question for you, gato....

1990 Celica GT with 5spd manual....200ish K miles, took it for a spin around the block...felt solid....asking $900 for it, body is straight, no major oil leaks....all fluids looks normal, should I buy it?, what's your opinion on it?

I liked 1st and 4th gens. The 90's were less appealing, but still desirable I'd say. Is it the 2.2?

• Like 1

I liked 1st and 4th gens. The 90's were less appealing, but still desirable I'd say. Is it the 2.2?

I believe so.....not 100% sure, looked at it few weeks ago and been thinking about it....I wish it were RWD...I would have bought it there and then....I don't know anything about those little cars, DOHC got my attention though....

I believe so.....not 100% sure, looked at it few weeks ago and been thinking about it....I wish it were RWD...I would have bought it there and then....I don't know anything about those little cars, DOHC got my attention though....

After driving a Datsun, well... But I like the looks of the older ones. Driving of old Jtin is mostly Rx7s and z's for me. Oh, and the Starion is stupid fun too. I like sitting with my ass lower than the pedals. Rear wheel drive is key. I've actually never owned a front wheel drive car. Are you in Oregon?

• Like 1

That generation of Celica was offered with the All-Trac Turbo. Cool car.

As a put-around, I'd jump on it. Don't expect it to be an amazing car though. Just a good one.

You'll be getting what you pay for. And in a couple of years, sell it back to the market for $900.

• Like 2

After driving a Datsun, well... But I like the looks of the older ones. Driving of old Jtin is mostly Rx7s and z's for me. Oh, and the Starion is stupid fun too. I like sitting with my ass lower than the pedals. Rear wheel drive is key. I've actually never owned a front wheel drive car. Are you in Oregon?

Yeah in Oregon, my first car was a 3 cylinder geo metro with a 5spd....that lil shit was fun, used to deliver pizzas with it, good times!

That generation of Celica was offered with the All-Trac Turbo. Cool car.

As a put-around, I'd jump on it. Don't expect it to be an amazing car though. Just a good one.

You'll be getting what you pay for. And in a couple of years, sell it back to the market for $900.

No turbo in this one but runs smooth and has power, I'll see how the D21s are and go from there, thanks for feedback.

There where only 15 Top Fuel Cars in the field. Yup, they all ran and the eventual winner, Leah Prtichett. had a solo pass. But they at least they also ran Nitro Bikes instead of Pro Bikes! 

I shelled out the $120 for the honor of trying to fill the stands.

Nitro bikes, 2 cylinders pushing out over 1000hp. A few of the runs the guy was on the wheelie bar the whole run. Wicked to watch on TV, would have been something else to see in person.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/taxpayer-funded-study-asked-if-people-could-smell-asparagus-pee.html   

"Taxpayer-funded study asked if people could smell 'asparagus pee'

Researchers at Harvard on two active studies that received over $3 million last year surveyed nearly 7,000 people to determine if their urine smelled funny after eating the vegetable."

Only at Harvard.

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/taxpayer-funded-study-asked-if-people-could-smell-asparagus-pee.html   

"Taxpayer-funded study asked if people could smell 'asparagus pee'

Researchers at Harvard on two active studies that received over $3 million last year surveyed nearly 7,000 people to determine if their urine smelled funny after eating the vegetable."

Only at Harvard.

Wrong thread.

However...I'll take a guess being that I didn't click on the link....asparagus?

How is that wrong thread? You can't get more random than an Ivy League liberal arts college studying the smell of piss.

Because it triggers political replies such as.....

Hopefully we see less of this the next four years

Just the kind of things you need on your resume

tumblr_okxahv8uWa1repzcso1_500_zps3z5bjs

Unless we're all ok for politics to spill from Cuz....then I stand corrected.

Why is it that I can call a Toyota dealer and get preeeeeeetty much anything for my 89' pickup? I ordered a speedometer cable and got a brand new factory one.

But I can't do that for my 2000 Jeep? Or my 09' Cummings... the or the Buick?

Must be nice. I cant get shit for my 81 yota. Im tempted to make a face book to join one of those toyota groups to find shit. I really need the gasket that goes between the transmission and transfer case. Doesnt leak but its been reused 3times that I know of

• Like 1