Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My app lets me designate viewers under one account. I've got kids and adults. Let's me keep the kids stuff out of my acct. we do limited screen time for kids. But I really don't mind selected shows without commercials.

But, there are some kids shows that will not show on the kid's accounts. PG rated things.

They use mine to view them.

And my 6 year old loves anime. I'm not going to refuse that.

• Like 1

But, there are some kids shows that will not show on the kid's accounts. PG rated things.

They use mine to view them.

And my 6 year old loves anime. I'm not going to refuse that.

We went through that too. Thus our third "Rents" user ID. Free of PG stuff.

I have a 'big screen' thing, do they still call them TVs? Watch som news cast for about <15 min a day. NEVER watch tv shows. Haven't now in 3 yers. With the elections 15 months away, Ebola completely cured (I guess it was because the networks never cover it any more, and they did say that it was the worst thereat to humanity, blah blah blah) all of California, Oregon and Washington is on fire and I want to defend my island from invading refugees from the south, cops are shooting blacks and everyone is shooting cops, and it's not safe to go to the movies or church (I really miss the movies)  Well that's enough comedy, drama and fiction. Time to watch Netflix.

• Like 1

DVDs are too expensive. 

I have a 50" flat panel TV, no TV service of any kid(cable, dish, or antenna), and an awesome internet connection. 

My PS is loaded with a ton of free TV/Movie apps and Netflix. 

I miss the news and some shows. Miss live sports. But I really don't miss it. The TV is normally just on for background noise. 

I'm looking at this screen more than I ever look at that screen. More often we have music playing through the whole house. 

• Like 1