Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

coming straight straight out of high school and getting paid what i do i think i win. XD i didn't say it to start a war just what is going on in the topic of min pay. damn so touchy

I joined the army straight out of high school and got paid less than minimum wage. Worked a pizza joint when I was in high school. After army was lumber mill at $13 an hour until I got laid off.

Not touchy just don't see the point. So you have a decent paying job straight out of high school, congratulations, now make a career out of it and be an adult. I don't usually talk about my pay with other people because I'm pretty well off and don't want to make them feel like I'm trying to be better than them by making more money. I take care of my family and myself and help my friends out when I can.

If you can afford it I suggest you go buy a house instead of renting or living at your parents. I wish I had done that ten years ago, just got my first house last year and let me tell you, it's nice to be paying into something that is mine and that I can't get kicked out of

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I joined the army straight out of high school and got paid less than minimum wage. Worked a pizza joint when I was in high school. After army was lumber mill at $13 an hour until I got laid off.

Not touchy just don't see the point. So you have a decent paying job straight out of high school, congratulations, now make a career out of it and be an adult. I don't usually talk about my pay with other people because I'm pretty well off and don't want to make them feel like I'm trying to be better than them by making more money. I take care of my family and myself and help my friends out when I can.

If you can afford it I suggest you go buy a house instead of renting or living at your parents. I wish I had done that ten years ago, just got my first house last year and let me tell you, it's nice to be paying into something that is mine and that I can't get kicked out of

Especially nice when it's a pad like yours.

I very nearly cancelled my direct TV a few days earlier but their rep talked me out of it and found a way to cut my bill in half. I think "Cuban Chrome" may make the service worth $40 a month. Watching a dude change out a bushing in a '53 Oldsmobile steering gear box that's been on the road since new and is currently in use as a taxi......

I very nearly cancelled my direct TV a few days earlier but their rep talked me out of it and found a way to cut my bill in half. I think "Cuban Chrome" may make the service worth $40 a month. Watching a dude change out a bushing in a '53 Oldsmobile steering gear box that's been on the road since new and is currently in use as a taxi......

If you can get ahold of a movie called Yank Tanks (2002) through netflixs or wherever,,  give that a watch,, it is about the same subject.. There is a guy that makes brake shoes in his backyard.. They also interview a guy that hand makes stainless trim pieces out of  scraps he finds in the garbage dump... pretty cool shit

• Like 1

I have nothing against the truly disabled, it's the fakers and the ones that blow mental disability way out of the water that I have issue with. I have mental conditions and learning disabilities and ive managed pretty goddamn good for myself and my family and still do daily

There is a distinction between disabled and difficulties. Conditions like ADHD, or Dyslexia are not considered mental "disabilities". Late stage alzheimer's, down syndrome, brain injuries, brain deformities, autism spectrum, shit like that is learning disabled. 

Every neighbor hood had one

tumblr_mjhc56j43X1qcr6iqo1_500_zps1oqybg

Don't be afraid, their called artists.

The Revolutionary Artist's roll in society –

These artists and their work is generally feared and controlled by people who wanted to maintain the status quo.

When art is a product of independent thought and inquiry though, the way is open for society and all of its institutions to become the objects of such inquiry.

Genuinely revolutionary art only occurs when artists (and thoughtful people in general) realized that they play a role in the shaping of history.  

The artist participates in the transformation of society by using visual images as an agent of social progress.

It is like 75 degrees (that's Fahrenheit for you British monarchy bunghole licker foreign fucks) and slight breeze blowing the leaves on the trees,,,,,,,, damn it is nice day today.

And because FAT510 hates this song,,,,,,

• Like 2