Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's headed to Germany so there will probably be a pissed off German flying this way in about a month to find nanners and kick his ass for misrepresentation

Actually i sold it to a guy in Texas that exports F100s to Europe ,, so it's all on him.

And no i have not purchased anything except roofing sheey metal as current owner has seemed to have a change of heart,,,  i do like cheese though.

cheese-fry-gif.gif

32834cb22cbb86d327781db6a3379171.gif

• Like 1

Someone bought that thing!?

Yeah the guy said his friend was looking for IH scouts that had been broken down for years,,  but there were so many of them in that state, they filled their quota within minutes of looking...................................... Apparently.

• Like 1

Yeah the guy said his friend was looking for IH scouts that had been broken down for years,, but there were so many of them in that state, they filled their quota within minutes of looking...................................... Apparently.

That really easy to do, just find any scout and there will be some around it or they know someone with a field full...

Probably not. He's probably sitting in a tub full of singles lamenting that he doesn't know what to do with them now that he's rendered them useless with his old sweaty self

I think he more of a tub full of quarters kind of guy, maybe nickles.

dolls: http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/dirlist.do?catalog=018022020&stype=down&sinfo=recentlysold&_flush=373093799&f=bm|018022020000%20Sex%20Doll%20Realistic%20PS%20AW|24629822935|paid_search|adwords|realistic%20sex%20dolls|018022020000%20Sex%20Doll%20PS%20AW|ZDI|c|e|018022020000|&gclid=CjwKEAjwluetBRD98L639p35p0QSJACC8BlKjVjleXVJN1agqsFK6AZD11467SBD_qxIj_PapYEJ0BoCGI3w_wcB

looks real but upon looking at it for more than initial glance the one above seems to be a doll. it's just too..... creepy looking. fingernails would probably be painted if real woman considering the lipstick. hair looks like a wig. just too uncanny valley for me

wouldn't mind one to cuddle with at night but beyond that, i don't know how people fuck them