Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

enh, fuck her

sex wasn't that good when i got it once a quarter, personality decent but face lacking and body very much so after child birth and her family is atrocious

"Is the juice worth the squeeze" is a saying I ask myself often now with almost anything I do.

• Like 3
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Is the juice worth the squeeze" is a saying I ask myself often now with almost anything I do.

It never is. Humans are not able to properly assess that rationale. That is why no other creature does shit besides eat drink and fuck. That is the only juice worth the squeeze. But we are very good at convincing ourselves otherwise.

• Like 2

It never is. Humans are not able to properly assess that rationale. That is why no other creature does shit besides eat drink and fuck. That is the only juice worth the squeeze. But we are very good at convincing ourselves otherwise.

Other creatures don't have any other options but to eat drink and fuck in order to survive. If that's all we did all day, there'd be nothing to left to eat, drink, or fuck. Even if food drink and pussy magically appeared when ever we wanted it, what the hell would we do with the other 23 hours in the day?  

Other creatures don't have any other options but to eat drink and fuck in order to survive. If that's all we did all day, there'd be nothing to left to eat, drink, or fuck. Even if food drink and pussy magically appeared when ever we wanted it, what the hell would we do with the other 23 hours in the day?  

fap

Brain fart #worthlessidea:

Steel from a dead comedian and you're black balled from comedy. Hell, and i thought having to pay with Beewbs for reposting on INSMNC was harsh.

To mock: 

a. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride: Also see Synonyms for ridicule.

b. To imitate in fun or derision: 

c. To mimic or resemble closely: 

a. To frustrate the hopes or intentions of: 
b. To cause to appear irrelevant, ineffectual, or impotent:

Andrew Dice Clay's material

Someone throws down a repost in random, pull out the Mancia. 

01.png

I like Hendrix's version of 'All Along The Watchtower' way better than Bob's. So if you think you can do it better you should try. Here's another.... "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"... yes, now pay me my royalties. 

I don't know why, but I don't think comedians see it that way. Unlike the music industry, covering a comedy routines don't have a licensing infrastructure. I'm sure Bob made more from Jimmy's version of All Along The Watch Tower than he made from his own song, but before imitating Dylan, I'm sure Hendrix had enough sense and asked first. I don't think Mancia is even extending that courtesy. hence "caught stealing".

My son just turned me on to some new web crack. 

http://www.letthemsingitforyou.com/songs

copy and paste this text into the field and hit play... See you in a few hours.

So I am rolling with my home boys in my sweet 5 10. With my mind on my money and my money on my mind. You can Kiss this ass toy older, because it's. dad sun all the way baby.