Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

dolls: http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/dirlist.do?catalog=018022020&stype=down&sinfo=recentlysold&_flush=373093799&f=bm|018022020000%20Sex%20Doll%20Realistic%20PS%20AW|24629822935|paid_search|adwords|realistic%20sex%20dolls|018022020000%20Sex%20Doll%20PS%20AW|ZDI|c|e|018022020000|&gclid=CjwKEAjwluetBRD98L639p35p0QSJACC8BlKjVjleXVJN1agqsFK6AZD11467SBD_qxIj_PapYEJ0BoCGI3w_wcB

looks real but upon looking at it for more than initial glance the one above seems to be a doll. it's just too..... creepy looking. fingernails would probably be painted if real woman considering the lipstick. hair looks like a wig. just too uncanny valley for me

wouldn't mind one to cuddle with at night but beyond that, i don't know how people fuck them

It's just a girl. Girls wear wigs too. And can look slightly weird too. I'd hit it  her I mean...

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was not the picture I was actually looking for.. which was a giant multi tier shelving unit full of dildos. But I figured it would do..

Ok ok.... I had the pic because I had to special order it in that configuration.

It was not the picture I was actually looking for.. which was a giant multi tier shelving unit full of dildos. But I figured it would do..

Ok ok.... I had the pic because I had to special order it in that configuration.

Was the the special order Nut crack edition with the warming taint massage

lol it's a total replacement, the guys that wired it up before us did a seriously crap job.   All the old hardware came out, new hardware came in.  Totally new system, so we had to figure out how they wired everything up because there were NO labels anywhere, no build sheets, no nothing.  We went in blind.

Oh, and you would think that the schematics on the side would help.... nope, was from an old phone system that was installed before they ripped it out and put in the security system that we're ripping out and replacing.  lol 

You been deep in the spaghetti brother. My first real job was installing security/fire alarms for a company called Alarms Unlimited in San Diego. I've pulled more 2 conducer through blown in insulated attics, and moldy basements than I care to remember. I know wiring a control box right is an art form, and I'll be the first to admit, I was a hack.

don't know if i shared this two days ago or not. had to make a stop on my way home so i pull off the freeway and this guy passes me at the light with his wheel just rocking back and forth. i get the green and start attempting to chase him down but he's already pulling into a gas station to figure out what's going on

20150730_163608.jpg

• Like 2

Has to search the depths of ratsun to find this. I still couldn't find the picture I was hunting for.. but the one in this status will have to do.

http://community.ratsun.net/statuses/all/?st=6330

Not going to embed... **NSFW**

http://i.imgur.com/fQi4B.jpg

hmm... interesting.

don't know if i shared this two days ago or not. had to make a stop on my way home so i pull off the freeway and this guy passes me at the light with his wheel just rocking back and forth. i get the green and start attempting to chase him down but he's already pulling into a gas station to figure out what's going on

20150730_163608.jpg

Holy FUCK!!! You're right to try and stop him and try to get him safely off the road. Those are the most hideous rims I have ever seen.

"elegance"—is not a dispensable luxury, .... like virtue,  it requires hard work to achieve it and education to appreciate it................ Diikstra

• Like 1