Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We, don't. I, do.

And that also helps to the point of me being smart enough.

Thanks for the challenge though, hamuck, I guess.

I ok i concede the fact that your superior typing skills, shows that you are at least as smart and capable as a woman..

Women+Typing.jpg

541891363-typewriting-class-for-women-bl

• Like 2

People would rather have government assistance than a good paying job. We know how they will vote.

most, not all

I would rather see government assistance pretty much abolished except for armed forces, armed forces retirees and scholars. Anybody that requires it due to disability better be able to pass a drug screen and not be able to function in "normal" society.

At least that's what I think. But I'm also pissed off about the $15 minimum wage thing. I started out at $12.72/hr at a skilled labor job and $13 at a manual labor job. Both being careers unless company went under, not jobs that are meant for high schoolers and the elderly that are bored in their retirement. People shouldn't be trying to survive off of flipping burgers, that's ridiculous

• Like 1

At least that's what I think. But I'm also pissed off about the $15 minimum wage thing. I started out at $12.72/hr at a skilled labor job and $13 at a manual labor job. Both being careers unless company went under, not jobs that are meant for high schoolers and the elderly that are bored in their retirement. People shouldn't be trying to survive off of flipping burgers, that's ridiculous

People don't realize that raising min wage will force employers to raise their prices to compensate for the extra costs. And I am not talking about the big companies who have crazy profit margins and advertising budjers of small countries. I am talking about the backbone of society, the corner stores, the locally ran grocery srore, the local gardener everything will end up costing more and the raise will be negated in no time

• Like 3

People don't realize that raising min wage will force employers to raise their prices to compensate for the extra costs. And I am not talking about the big companies who have crazy profit margins and advertising budjers of small countries. I am talking about the backbone of society, the corner stores, the locally ran grocery srore, the local gardener everything will end up costing more and the raise will be negated in no time

yes, this. I hadn't even thought about it but price inflation was included in our bitch sessions at work about this whole thing

yup. minimum wage is like welfare in that no one is supposed to live on it forever. it's just to help you get on your feet until your life gets better.

• Like 1