Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not to get off subject ( really not ) but just because minimum wage goes up to $15 an hour doesn't mean that people will not take jobs for less under the table.

When you make $15 an hour you probably fall into a higher tax bracket, see there's the logic behind it

most, not all

Anybody that requires it due to disability better be able to pass a drug screen and not be able to function in "normal" society.

I understand this thinking, the media has lambasted the disabled along with a lot of cheaters has made the whole program seam like a waste.

But, unfortunately there are a lot of people that are genuinely handicaped (disabled) that live their lives in a wheel chair and cannot wipe their own butt or people that are autistic that need daily guidance to cope.

For the above mentioned ones a "drug test or proof of "AB"-normality is a cruel gesture to remind them just how unlucky they are.

• Like 2

I understand this thinking, the media has lambasted the disabled along with a lot of cheaters has made the whole program seam like a waste.

But, unfortunately there are a lot of people that are genuinely handicaped (disabled) that live their lives in a wheel chair and cannot wipe their own butt or people that are autistic that need daily guidance to cope.

For the above mentioned ones a "drug test or proof of "AB"-normality is a cruel gesture to remind them just how unlucky they are.

I have nothing against the truly disabled, it's the fakers and the ones that blow mental disability way out of the water that I have issue with. I have mental conditions and learning disabilities and ive managed pretty goddamn good for myself and my family and still do daily