Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not as bad as green Jizzlers.

Hey, that is fun to say. Jizzzzzzlers,

Kinda like that sound those finger rings sirens make.

Jizz jizz jizzzzzler!

You fuckin' guys.

There is licorice.... and that's it. Licorice (the candy) uses licorice extract as a flavoring almost always colored black and can be any shape even a twizler. 

Red licorice is no more licorice than my ass. It's any other flavor, like cherry or strawberry, with jelly and corn starch to hold it together. Stop calling it licorice! It's corn starch, color, sugar and any flavoring OTHER than licorice. 

FUCK!!!

• Like 1

You fuckin' guys.

There is licorice.... and that's it. Licorice (the candy) uses licorice extract as a flavoring almost always colored black and can be any shape even a twizler. 

Red licorice is no more licorice than my ass. It's any other flavor, like cherry or strawberry, with jelly and corn starch to hold it together. Stop calling it licorice! It's corn starch, color, sugar and any flavoring OTHER than licorice. 

FUCK!!!

jVcuHIQ.gif

• Like 2

Mmmmm   Butt made of liquorice,

You fuckin' guys.

FUCK!!!

Actually Mike, in the US it's anise extract that gives black licorice it's flavor and not licorice extract.

Mike must really like his licorice

It's weird but when I was a kid I could not stand licorice. Seemed like every thing offered to me was licorice. My gran loved to eat licorice all sorts and bridge mixture. I couldn't stand it. But now later in life I find I really like them and will eat until I shit my pants. Yeah licorice is like prunes if you eat to much. Other things I didn't used to like when young, but love now, are raw peas, celery, dates, cucumber. Why is it that some early non-preference for something later changes? 

Actually Mike, in the US it's anise extract that gives black licorice it's flavor and not licorice extract.

I can see this. Next door to where I work there is a, well for lack of a better word, health food store. More of an alternate 'organic' store. Inside has lovely smells and anise is one of them. 

I can see this. Next door to where I work there is a, well for lack of a better word, health food store. More of an alternate 'organic' store. Inside has lovely smells and anise is one of them. 

Other things I didn't used to like when young, but love now, are raw peas, celery, dates, cucumber. Why is it that some early non-preference for something later changes? 

Simple answer: little kids like sweet, adults like bitter. Bitter stuff is more likely to be poisonous (alkali) but as you get older you can tolerate mild poisons better. So your tastes shift to allow you to eat other foods.

Fucking glitch in the matix man. I was talking to my 9 yr old daughter tonight about this. We were talking about foods she doesn't like and she asked me what I didn't like when I was a kid. Onions were on both out lists, but one that stood out for me was rhubarb. My grandmother grew it in her front yard in Guthrie Center Iowa and would put that shit in every thing. As a kid it might as well been straight up poison, because my stomach was have'n none of it.

Simple answer: little kids like sweet, adults like bitter. Bitter stuff is more likely to be poisonous (alkali) but as you get older you can tolerate mild poisons better. So your tastes shift to allow you to eat other foods.

The dates are sweet. Cellery was too stringy, couldn't swallow it. Raw peas made the roof of my mouth itch.