Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In other random news...

I am excited SURGE is making a comeback. I missed this soda! Got a 6 pack of 16oz cans today at a Circle K convenience store in Raleigh, NC. Neon green deliciousness! Definitely beats the taste of Monster, Red Bull, etc by miles!

12915_10206616127344885_3780949060256218

If you are looking for it in your area, check out the map on http://www.surge.com

oh god, you just made my night

nvm, just ruined my night. they aren't being sold up here and only amazon prime

Surge wasn't being sold any where near here until this week, Coca-Cola is starting to spread out the distribution. First it was the area surrounding Atlanta, GA, now college towns further up.

From tumblr - 

GUYS I CANNOT BELIEVE I MET CAPRICE!
I don’t usually post personal pictures or pics of me on this blog but I am so shocked I met her! I’m guessing if you follow this blog you know who she is. And you all know I post quite a lot of her. She is my fav. Here’s how I met her;
I was in Coles in Surfers Paradise getting groceries. I stopped at a checkout and put my things down. She was literally infront of me. I looked at her and I’m thinking “holy shit she looks like caprice”, she saw me looking and smiled and i knew that she knew I recognized her so I went up to her and I’m trying to be subtle to not scare her and I’m like “You look familiar” She smiled and sort of nodded and then I said “are you caprice” and when she said yes in that accent I was so happy like I’m thinking no way could it be really her in Australia but it was and she was so lovely. I told her I loved her and that she’s gorgeous and loved what she does and she spoke with me and she let me get a pic and a hug and she was just so so nice and enthusiastic while talking to me. She was incredibly lovely and wished us a happy holiday in surfers and we said goodbye. 

tumblr_nltih8u_NSb1s2sgzuo1_540.jpg

• Like 1

Then after 30 days ???  Still free ??  Or do they automatically start charging your credit card you provided ,,,,,,,, $99 bucks?  Unless you cancel ,,,which i'm assuming is a 4 hour phone call ,, because their call centers are "experiencing a high level of activity"  at this time.

• Like 1