Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

On another note, any tequila drinkers want to empty this bottle and send it to me?

IMAG0827.jpg

fuck all that noise, i'm a non drinking drunk and that's fucking alcohol abuse right there, someone drink it, i'll pay half to get the bottle

All that for a fucking bong????

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All that for a fucking bong????

no i collect bottles and that one looks sweet. i started collecting while i was still drinking and have friends that save nice bottles for me. they will eventually be displayed in the shop since i'm not allowed to have them up in the house here

Some dick brain fucker drove out the West side Tacobell drive thru,,,,  across one empty lane and crashed head on with the boy,,,, still doing the insurance "dance" but figure either way we are going to keep the gold one,,,,, and so he didn't have to re-learn a "new" car.. 

Wife hauled ass over and got a few pics

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

Given the car's positions, that looks like a pretty cut and dried case. Never turn your back on an insurance company though. They can't be trusted.

Teach your kid to be a good driver and shit still happens. It's unavoidable. I hope he's doing OK. Should have him checked out ASAP if anything starts hurt'n. 

• Like 3

Yeah the "dude"  with the phone was issued a ticket for failure to yield and something else,, and of course the boy has seen the doctor about the crook in his back,, and will go back for as many subsequent visits as it takes,,  till i feel he has been cured ...  I ain't that worried i have a price point and we will eventually get there,,,,,,,,,,,,,, one way or another.

Some dick brain fucker drove out the West side Tacobell drive thru,,,,  across one empty lane and crashed head on with the boy,,,, still doing the insurance "dance" but figure either way we are going to keep the gold one,,,,, and so he didn't have to re-learn a "new" car.. 

Wife hauled ass over and got a few pics

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

brain dead fuckers. In August of 2001 some goofy little bitch crossed three empty lanes to ram my '64 Fairlane's driver's front fender on a bright, dry sunny Tuesday afternoon as we were eastbound - fucking no excuse of any kind for hitting me. Bitch had a smile on her face right up until she figured out she actually she hit me. It killed her '99 Cavalier but I drove my '64 home after the tow truck hooked a chain onto my front bumper and pulled it away from the front tire. Sue his ass and if he has General Electric Auto Insurance (yeah, it exists) find a way to double sue his ass! Seriously, if someone hits you and they have General Electric Auto Insurance just get a lawyer and sue their ass with extreme prejudice! God bless - hope he's okay.

Given the car's positions, that looks like a pretty cut and dried case. Never turn your back on an insurance company though. They can't be trusted.

Teach your kid to be a good driver and shit still happens. It's unavoidable. I hope he's doing OK. Should have him checked out ASAP if anything starts hurt'n.

and sue his ass! dude's hoopty has ABS, state of the art suspension and steering, no window tint, dry, clear day, not much traffic and he pegged your son's Toy from an intersection where he had a stop sign and your son didn't !?! SUE!!!

and its gold!!!! wtf... the dude looks like a wanna be daft punk that hit your kid ... like low rent methed out daft punk \

and is that a flight jacket the idiot is wearing .. ????  lol 

looked at pics in depth ... no dattos sightings photobomb

• Like 1