Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was found locally...

20140826_1642021_zps3a041000.jpg

Wolf traps chained to the tree years ago.

Possible he became the prey.....

They look more like just regular old animal traps to me. May have been a (lazy?) fur trapper there a long time ago?

This reminds me of something. The house I live in now was built in 1890. I was using the push mower near the woods shortly after we moved here in 2002 and blam! A long forgotten, old and rusty animal trap snatched up my mower blade. Of course the sudden stop broke the crankshaft. Busted my mower!

sumbitch......called fed-ex today and they said the seller hadn't shipped my steering wheel yet. asked him via PM on ePay when he was gonna ship my wheel. he answered in less than fifteen minutes and before I could read all of his reply, I heard a truck pull up outside and then heard my wife say, "Thank you!!!" to someone and in she walked with my steering wheel.....

20140916_154441.jpg

So it hasn't been shipped yet but it's in your house?

dude, I swear - I called fedex to figure out why the tracking number never went active and they said the item hadn't been shipped even though the tracking data was from last Thursday....sigh.....I feel kinda bad buuuut having got my shit will ease my pain!

Well there's a bunch of driveways shooting off the main drag right around mine with duplexes tucked in behind the houses on the street. Blocks are big enough to have three or four yards acrossed for some stupid reason. And whenever I have people come over I usually end up walking the 50-75 yards to the street.

Redeye came over and parked at the end of my driveway and called to tell me he couldn't find it

Waiting on a response to the offer I out in in a house yesterday to get out of the town I live in. Will be the first and hopefully only house I buy. Unless my daughter wants it when she gets older, then I'll have to buy another house maybe