Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm watching "terror at the mall". Don't let the title fool you, there are no naked chicks.

seriously though, some pretty rough shit.

Sounds like a disappointment to me....is it another one of those this whole movie would not happen if one person had a firearm and knew how to use it movies?

Well they battled the police for like a week didn't they ??  Soooooo not sure your lone ranger gun theory holds a whole lotta water .

Sean Hannity could have stopped the whole thing in a matter of minutes,,,,,, me ,, i would just find the darkest corner ,, and be very small there.

Sounds like a disappointment to me....is it another one of those this whole movie would not happen if one person had a firearm and knew how to use it movies?

I don't know. While I personally have been in worse (much worse) situations, this particular one was not just some puke who got bullied on facebook or something. These were dead eyes baby soldiers with aks. So not really a cut and dried situation.

Well they battled the police for like a week didn't they ??  Soooooo not sure your lone ranger gun theory holds a whole lotta water .

Sean Hannity could have stopped the whole thing in a matter of minutes,,,,,, me ,, i would just find the darkest corner ,, and be very small there.

well, a total badass like sean, yeah. The smell from his shitty pants would probably make them kick him out. Seriously though, the small,, dark spot would be the best move to save your butt.

I remember waaaaay back when the first time came that someone was actually trying to kill me, even after all that training, it was scary as hell and really hard to even think clearly. After 20 years of it, it became old hat, and made me more pissed off than anything else, kinda like when a dog bites you, you just think 'you rotten fucker' and just want to kick him. But, the horror so many of those people were going through must have been just crazy.

When I heard the title I thought crapoy b level horror movie, with it explained I know it very much is not. :lol: my theory would not hold up on that situation unless that lone person was a certified bmf.

I watched that "lone survivor" the other night and god damn talk about a fucked up situation...