Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can't MAKE this good shit up on a Friday :rofl: !

dunkindonuts.jpg?w=891

Everyone knows deep down where cops spend much of their time, but apparently this one couldn’t get to Dunkin’ Donuts fast enough.

A police SUV smashed into a Dunkin’ Donuts in Berlin, New Jersey around 10:30 a.m. Friday.

Read more at

http://rare.us/story/a-glazed-and-confused-police-officer-just-smashed-his-vehicle-into-a-dunkin-donuts/#zcgL0pUBmWLuliPl.99

• Like 3

A realization occurs... Coworker gets up from his desk and groans that he wants the new iPhone... meanwhile I'm looking longingly at pictures of a 43 year old Datsun.  :confused: 

Priorities.

Also... I think I'm gonna start posting here rather than just lurking. Maybe that'll will my truck into existence or something. :rofl:

Yeah a T-Bird but just a T-bird and every time it was in motion on the show it was at 3X normal speed. (even kids could tell that)

The redhead makes it all ok. 

Can't use the word 'redhead' it's too insensitive to the redhead race.

• Like 3

did inspection on the house i'm hoping to buy yesterday. couple of issues that will hopefully get fixed so i can buy the house.

snapped some pictures of the shop since i didn't see any when looking at it online and i really want this shop

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

quiet neighborhood, cute house, good sized shop

• Like 4

did inspection on the house i'm hoping to buy yesterday. couple of issues that will hopefully get fixed so i can buy the house.

snapped some pictures of the shop since i didn't see any when looking at it online and i really want this shop

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

quiet neighborhood, cute house, good sized shop

If you would like, I can fill that up so you you have to climb over shit just to get from one side to the other.

• Like 2