Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strangely enough, when I was working at the lumber mill that only did cedar my ex wife preferred I not shower before bed.

the guys who pay attention to this sort of thing will pretty much all say the same. I smell like oil, weed and on occasion, some shitty homemade hippie soap, I fuckin stink.....and yet.... I do surprisingly well.

This sort of thing occurred to me while in France. I was on a fishing boat with some locals, one of which smelled fucking STRONG. After a few drinks, I told him he stunk and needed to stand downwind from me. He jokingly puffed out his chest and said in a really loud voice (with heavy accent) "I SMELL LIKE A MAAAAAN"! We all laughed, but I tell you, this dude could reel them in. It was a two fold thing, the smell and his fuck you, so I stink, attitude.

In reality there is no one thing women are attracted to; some are into fishy sweat, and some are into pachuli oil, or barn yard, old spice, cedar, WD40, you name it. I don't care how confident you are, you won't get the girl if you don't fit the bill. But if you are confident, you will get the ones that are into to what you got, and have a higher chance of making converts to trying something new... Like Head N Shoulders, coffee breath, and pizza grease. If it weren't for my confidence, I'd be so alone.

And then there is this tinder or plenty if fish or whatever the hell they are. I got two texts from someone putting a worng number (ended up being mine) on one of those things, one just said "we should fuck" the other said something more cryptic that I don't remember but was pretty much a meet and screw situation....

....still not sure if I was being baited by Tristin and Jrock or not though

my wife had twenty-three teeth pulled today and had a new set of dentures jammed into her bleeding, raw gums. I guess this is a fairly common method of replacement now....? fuck all that noise. I'd rather be the centerfold for "The Big Book of British Smiles" than suffer what she's going through now.

Yeah no, I'll go toothless thank you

my wife had twenty-three teeth pulled today and had a new set of dentures jammed into her bleeding, raw gums. I guess this is a fairly common method of replacement now....? fuck all that noise. I'd rather be the centerfold for "The Big Book of British Smiles" than suffer what she's going through now.

it's got gravel in it is the best way for me to explain it. If we ever met up I would have you feel it just because I love seeing the reactions I get from it. Gotta get an mri next week and then he will decide what's wrong with me and probably tell me to get a shot

sounds to me like a small chunk of cartilage has come loose, I have this in spots and it's just like that, gravel.

Humans have pheromones just like the animals. Somewhen in the last century it became socially unacceptable to have BO and it was covered with pomades and scents. Now, human filth is gross and a stench but a little hard work smell is fine. It's honest and honestly earned. Surely we have smelled longer than we have tried not to. It's normal. Washing it all off and covering it with perfume, and let me say, yes what other word is it?? Never smelled AXE but I imagine it's the twenty-teens equivalent to the 70's Hai Karate...

This shit was bought by the gallon and was really terrible shit I giot some for X-Mass... threw it out.

I come home and (eventually) shower before bed.  If I'm just going to work the next day, fuck deodorant. I'm in the woods with another guy working, like he gives a shit. If going out that night or something or the weekend I might put something on but NEVER EVER after shave. I don't have to smell great in my job and I don't have to please anyone. Change my clothes daily and had a shower within the last 12 hours.

When I was younger I remember being out late the night before, slept in my clothes and went to work. Drove over to a friend and his g/f who had a friend over. I was grubby, greasy hair, needed a shave, brush my teeth and didn't want to offend her or give her the wrong impression but she stuck her tongue down my throat. She was hot as hell too.