Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hobospyder wrote:

"and this is all quite sad but true. i've seen it countless times with people that weren't friends having done it."

I know you have because I have too. it kills me to essentially loose a sister, a fantastic ex-brother-in-law (miss him more than I miss his sister to whom I was married for 22 years) and a host of former army buds but I take some solace in the fact that all of them are living pretty happy lives. still, I miss them but again, so long as they are happy I am happy for them.

for the record in all of this discussion i am a gender queer individual that cross-dresses and honestly don't give a shit if a person is male or female. my brain likes the people it likes for reasons i agree with. i'm rather open about the fact that i am me but i do have multiple personalities that i use depending on the situation. some of my friends welcome both my feminine and masculine sides with open arms, others i can only be a guy around. i don't get to wear my skirts as much as i used to due to working where i work and not having much free time period. i have and do wear my skirts still time permitting and i even wear them around my daughter so as to attempt to teach her that being herself is perfectly acceptable and as long as she is happy with who she is then society can go fuck itself. i wish my legs weren't so damn long, i would've shaved them and worn one of my minis over the summer but it takes way to damn long to go about shaving them after the winter

Right on man! I agree with Smoke, it did take courage, because you have seen how horrible some of the people around here can be while claiming tolerance. Personally no ratsunners sexuality really matters to me, because this is a shit talking forum where we occasionally help each other with our cars.

I prefer naked, but caftans and sarongs are cool too. 

It only takes guts to admit who you are if you're ashamed of it, from the sounds of it hobo doesn't care what any of us have to say about who he is.

thanks for the props guys but this pretty much sums it all up. I am not ashamed of who I am or my lifestyle and the only person who I care what they think about me is my daughter

thanks for the props guys but this pretty much sums it all up. I am not ashamed of who I am or my lifestyle and the only person who I care what they think about me is my daughter

WOOHOO!!! right again! That's like 2 days in a row, or this week or something like that