Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every one of these posts is ignorant and intolerant of people that are simply different. You telling me what I should dislike them is also ignorant. Of all the ratsun members here there a very good chance you are dealing with someone who is gay and the funny thing is you wouldn't even know it, and this makes me laugh.

Still all I see here is somehow I am an asshole for not recognizing this man as a woman. No, never going to happen. And where did I say you or anyone else "should dislike gays?" But it IS perfectly fine to insult ME for my views and call me ignorant.

Whatever, call me ignorant. At least I know the difference between a man and a woman.

Hope you all meet a more cleverly disguised "woman" in a bar one night and take "her" home! Please feel free to post about here too, so I can call you all ignorant assholes for not giving "her" the love that she deserves.

Edit: Let's get something straight here. I am neither a "homophobe" (damn how I hate that made up word!), a gay basher, or whatever. I support gay marriage, but you all missed the Chris Rock post obviously. And I really don't care what gays do, but why pretend you are a woman if you are a man, or pretend you are a man if you are a woman?

Still all I see here is somehow I am an asshole for not recognizing this man as a woman. No, never going to happen. And where did I say you or anyone else "should dislike gays?" But it IS perfectly fine to insult ME for my views and call me ignorant.

Whatever, call me ignorant. At least I know the difference between a man and a woman.

Hope you all meet a more cleverly disguised "woman" in a bar one night and take "her" home! Please feel free to post about here too, so I can call you all ignorant assholes for not giving "her" the love that she deserves.

again, been there, done that, lived to tell the tale

actually had a good night, she made me waffles

To be clear I don't wish violence on Joe. I wish him an epiphany of such proportions that he sees the hurt he causes and feels remorse.

probably not going to happen

america isn't really well known for tolerance overall. at least not in my experience and i've been in the country for 29 years. a lot of america does welcome change but it's not the greater majority. really can't expect to much out of this world and half the time the epiphanies come years too late