Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They used to just about give those fuckers away. Back in like 88, me and a friend both bought one at the same time from a tour business that went under. These fuckers were in perfect shape. I of course thrashed mine into a smoldering pile over the course of about a year, my friend took really good care of his AND STILL HAS IT. It still looks them same as when he bought (probably a little better).

Who's got the tape deck that this fits in to.....I sold mine years ago......

IMG_8610_zps81e9dc1a.jpg

Transformer cassette?

?

SoundwavePlayer.jpg

^^.....Fuck yes.....

Is that actually yours??

That's Soundwave, a Decepticon. I think you have Ramhorn who is an Autobot so you need Blaster.

uxVgv5c.jpg

• Like 2

If it's not slowing it down why bother cleaning it? It's a fucking truck, it's just going to get dirty again. The only "cleaning" a truck needs it gets from the elements. You know, like a rock or a shrub. A clean truck is unnatural, like Richard Simons, or Sarah Palin.

• Like 2

If it's not slowing it down why bother cleaning it? It's a fucking truck, it's just going to get dirty again. The only "cleaning" a truck needs it gets from the elements. You know, like a rock or a shrub. A clean truck is unnatural, like Richard Simons, or Sarah Palin.

You gotta scrub the crust off once in a while, when they start growing stuff its time to wash em

This right here is why I have stopped wiping, it will just get dirty again.

• Like 1

This right here is why I have stopped wiping, it will just get dirty again.

Nocking the big chunks off is purpose driven because it helps the truck go faster, where as wiping and cleaning serves no purpose. That is unless of course you are Richard Simons, or Sarah Palin. Last months Vanity Fair published an article saying it took these two nine hours to clean their truck... Just say'n