Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet, all the better

They're cheap too!

Tully's.

I didn't go in Thursday and when they saw me on their way out they were yelling at me and being generally unpleasant from a distance so I didn't go in on Friday. Took the weekend off debating if I wanna go see them next week or not. Got a complaint from a customer that comes in once or twice a week about me and I didn't react the way I normally do so the one I've been talking to the most recently questioned why I was acting weird which meant my personalities were bleeding through and I had to make some distance from them anyways. Their reaction and then when one of my shop mates asked why I wasn't going in then talking Shit makes me want to go back even less.

Let's see how long until one of them messages me to find out what the hell is going on

Sweet, all the betterI didn't go in Thursday and when they saw me on their way out they were yelling at me and being generally unpleasant from a distance so I didn't go in on Friday. Took the weekend off debating if I wanna go see them next week or not. Got a complaint from a customer that comes in once or twice a week about me and I didn't react the way I normally do so the one I've been talking to the most recently questioned why I was acting weird which meant my personalities were bleeding through and I had to make some distance from them anyways. Their reaction and then when one of my shop mates asked why I wasn't going in then talking Shit makes me want to go back even less.

Let's see how long until one of them messages me to find out what the hell is going on

Tell them two more days and it's full moon. 

Well. My project just turned into emergency finish. Volcano took a new course and lava is headed my way. This year better be the worst of my life.

I did buy here knowing the consequences of Volcanos, just couldn't flip this house in time. Darn kids... I've got insurance for lava, so if it hits me I'm good, if it misses, my prop value will fall to zero. So I actually hope it takes the house.