Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Father is telling me about his trip to Florida.....I was clean shaven when he started talking about it. I've been hoping for an earthquake, heart attack or something to make it end.

hqdefault.jpg

my aunt used to call me up drunk all the time,     started going on and on about prairie life

• Like 1

I call that the Gen (generational) offensive. I think it's fairly universal to have some latent, if not open animosity between father and son. This might show up in subtle benign ways like heightened competitiveness, "good natured" ribbing, or on the other extreme a completely failed relationship. No one the planet knows how to push my buttons like my father, but the question remains. Is he doing this shit with conscious intent, or is it some unconscious vendetta for all the button pushing I did back in the day? 

What's interesting is as a kid I truly wanted to kill my stepfather, and on a daily basis he let me know he wanted to kill me. The man was an abusive piece of shit drunk, but has reformed his life, and taken full responsibility for what he did in the past. He came up to visit just last week and there was ZERO animosity between us. In fact, I can say my kids and I really enjoyed his company. I have always been much closer to my real Dad, but when he comes up, we are zinging each other's buttons like playing an accordion. WTF?

My own Father is a bit of an oddity. While he does push my buttons often, it's not like zingy banter. I will give him a light ribbing about something, much to the same tune that many of us on here do to one another and the fucker will just go right for the throat with the meanest possible thing that pops into his mind, it's just weird. Also, you never know if he is going to bring you a piece of cake or shoot you in the face, it's one extreme or the other. If I did not talk to him or visit him, he would never make contact with me at all. I tested this theory once...we did not have a fight or falling out, I just wanted to see if he would call or email or anything, or at least to ask me what the fuck my problem was. FIVE YEARS, not even a phone call. I finally showed up and he acted like I was there just yesterday. 

I kinda think he has a burned out bearing or something.

You definitely need to get an attorney ,, your plastic surgeon needs to be thrown in jail..

:lol:

20140902_164044.jpg

me about 24 hours ago. got dead people parts in my neck and puked up God knows how many $$$ worth of morphine. home now and the pain from the surgery is already going away. the old pain that made the surgery necessary has already gone away.

• Like 1

20140902_164044.jpg

me about 24 hours ago. got dead people parts in my neck and puked up God knows how many $$$ worth of morphine. home now and the pain from the surgery is already going away. the old pain that made the surgery necessary has already gone away.

You definitely need to get an attorney ,, your plastic surgeon needs to be thrown in jail..

:lol:

Brian Cranston's attorney is already thinking of suing you.

• Like 1