Eagle Adam ripped me off

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooow lol this is funny shit. Adam is straight up. I would trust him with my own Datsun as a DD if he needed it. He has helped me out countless times. Given me parts for free that others ask to much. Trusts me to take a truck off his property with the promise that I get him money when I have it. You need to calm your jets and chill the heck out. You called out the wrong guy. Only thing yoh just accomplished is shut the door to a guy who would put a stranger before himself if they needed help. Especially if it came to datsuns. Bummer for you bro. Your loss.

• Like 6

Where Is This Guy Now? Why Is He Not Commenting To Defend His Point? Could It Be Cuz He's Wrong? I Think So. :)

I was thinkin the same thing.      

• Like 1

Methinks someone kneejerked and hopefully regrets it.   A few days of uncertainy never warrants a public display like this (Ratsun is NOT Craigslist !).  Best thing you could do it own it, make amends, and learn from this.  (fyi, nobody is perfect in this respect... including moi )

• Like 3

Never dealt with Adam personally, but have seen his posts here and on the FB page and it seems pretty silly after volunteering so many free parts and helping out so many that needed it ("you need a u67? Here ya go! W53? Take it!"), he decided to go Evil Twin all of a sudden for less than a hundo. Seriously, dude's given away more free heads than a fat girl at fleet week

• Like 4

So what i said is right about the different size radiators, HOLY SHIT, and you suggested the same exact thing i did, why this guys freaking about size is beyond me. A radiator is a radiator, if it works it works, be happy.

Because some guys think size matters. Work with what you got. Sometimes you got no choice.

Seriously though I've never met Adam but I have bought parts from him and vice versa. I'm always trolling for 210 parts and he alerted me to a 210 near him, asked if I needed anything and was willing to grab stuff for me. That's a cool dude in my book. He shipped door glass and it all came nicely packaged. Great guy and I'd def buy from again. People do have lives and sometimes things take a bit. Cool your jets son and give a person a minute.

• Like 3

So, let me get this straight...Some transaction (blah blah blah), some money (blah blah blah), some parts (blah blah blah), some blasphemy (blah blah blah), a refund (blah blah blah), and some clownery and some obligatory (blah blah blah)... (Am I close?)

So, what happens when I respond to a classified ad, send a part half way across country, don't ask for payment until the part arrives, get told that I didn't send a method for him to pay me for the part (apparently the return address label MUST HAVE gotten mangled or drizzled on or something) and I GET YELLED AT for not providing a way for him to pay me AND he gets the part without paying...?

Oh, this has happened...but I am a bigger man than letting a part get me down. I am just upset that it is my fault that the correct part actually arrived and there still hasn't been an attempt to get me something...even the postage...sent to me.

But what do I know...? I am just the guy who, last weekend, as a matter of fact, brought a stand up guy his parts DIRECTLY for fear that the Postal Service/UPS/FedEX would be conveniently illiterate when the FRAGILE sticker would be applied to some fenders, a valence, and a SSS grille... 

Who would be this stand-up guy I speak of? Oh, but our very own Eagle_Adam...

And zerow? Still the guy who doesn't know...

• Like 2

cruznude --- just throwing out another alternative solution ... member flatcat19 ,.. I believe he's parting out a 620 in washington... and might have what you're looking for. I'm really not sure as I've never owned a 620 as well as don't know the cross-over/specific parts. If I had those parts myself they'd be yours. Hopefully he still has it to complete what you need. I'm not entirely sure if you still need parts though :)

laotsu --- those 280zx turbo oil cooler setups are pretty sweet man. You can get what you need off summit , jegs , and speedway :) . It won't be Nissan (for sure..) , and likely not have the fancy curve adapter that the auto zxt's have (been looking here and there). Cool thing is you get to choose the size of your oil cooler...    I have a spare zxt setup I plan on using it for now , but if I don't I'll let you know ;)

Eagle_Adam --- most importantly .. my prayers out to you as well as yours , and am sorry to hear about your dog. I can relate to that currently.

Family is definely #1. Good man !!

I've talked/emailed to both members in the past several times (Eagle_Adam a little more) , and would gladly deal with both in a heartbeat. What can I say ? I like both Eagle_Adam and cruznude. Eagle_Adam has offered support and suggestions quite a few times for myself , and cruznude as well :thumbup:

Business is.... most definetly business for sure.

:)

• Like 1

Adam.....

......you didn't even have to respond........we gotchyer back....

To the impatient drama queen who started this thread:

I barely know Adam.....met him at the last Canby.....talked for....I don't know.....10-15min....

.....and yet I know enough to know that he's not that kind of character......did you even look at his profile??.....have you been on this forum before??

Now......change the title to......"Eagle Adam.......PRAISE HIM" :lol:

.......in before the lock.

• Like 2