Eagle Adam ripped me off

Why should I have, you have no contact with after I try and try to get ahold of you.  What the hell am I supposed to think!!!  I don't want no fucking free parts from you or anyone else for that fact.  Its called respect.  And another thing is I don't have the need to check my paypal account for any reasons.  And fuck yourself you bitch had you spent about the time it takes you to read this and explain this would of never came up!!!!

fuck you man, this forum has mods to keep the peace you got an issue PM a mod and take care of it like a man

YOU GOT NOTHIN ON ME BRO AND 4 PAGES OF SENIOR MEMBERS AND MODS COMMENTING IN MY FAVOR SAYS IT ALL.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K idiot... Read thru what the expert says... There's 3 different 620 radiator sizes... A simple Internet search could find that out. Next go fuck yourself, you should have nothing more to say, he refunded all your money, you didn't lose anything. Also Adam is the man. He sent me a window regulator for my buddy's truck, I offered to pay for the part, and shipping, he wouldn't let me. All he said was to buy him and his lady a drink when I go to canby.... He was also the coolest car ever at canby, the guy would give you the shirt off his back, and if you slit his throat he'd use his last breath to appolagize for getting blood on your shirt.... Go drag someone else's name thru the mud, it ain't gonna work with Adam

3 cheers for Adam!!!!

• Like 7

I realize that there are different sizes but as stated in the beginning I'm looking for a radiator for my 79KC that should of said everything. 

as i said, I was wrong and grabbed a rad from the wrong year 620, its not like you sent me dimensions to double check... for that and that only im sorry 

as for the rest of your bull shit.... 

well if it looks like shit, and it smells like shit...... its probably shit

and everyone here can smell yours

• Like 1

Cruze it doesnt, because auto and manual kc even in 79 had different sizes buddy.  Simple to drill new holes, or make a tiney lil bracket.  Your in the wrong, plain and simple. Your acting like my fucking 3 year old, only i think he acts more mature.  3 days is all you ahd no contact for, if it was a week understandable, but not everyone is on here 24/7, and if you read again, he uses the ratsun mobile view ON HIS PHONE, try it, see how hard it is to tell that you have private messages, because it doesnt show you that you have a message unlike when you log on in here.  Now shove that tampon in, take your midol, and fucking apologize to adam, adn this forum, Otherwise fucking leave buddy, we dont need people with your kind of attitude around here, may work in the dodge and ford community, but not here. 

• Like 1

thats already been explained if you had read, the mobile app doesnt show you the PMs you have unless you click into them. i didnt click into them cus i wasnt expecting any PM's

you know, your right. its probably the wrong one. and you got a full refund 

the parts are FAR from useless, the fan works fine for your application and i can show the pm's where i sent you a pic of the differences between the two to make sure you go the right one and the radiator simply needs some brackets to work. BUT i do understand your frustrations...... they are just miniscule in comparison to the real world. Ratsun is about making it work, so shut up, get back to wrenching and make it work 

attacking more members isnt gunna help anything 

Eagle I'm so sorry man, and I'm sorry to all the Ratsuners for stirring up all this shit about one of our own.  Adam, I'll send you the cash for the parts that were okay.  I'm an honest person and want nothing for free.  To all that have posted in your defense,  Sorry about all the shit talking.  But you gotta see it from my point.

• Like 4

So, let me get this straight...Some transaction (blah blah blah), some money (blah blah blah), some parts (blah blah blah), some blasphemy (blah blah blah), a refund (blah blah blah), and some clownery and some obligatory (blah blah blah)... (Am I close?)

So, what happens when I respond to a classified ad, send a part half way across country, don't ask for payment until the part arrives, get told that I didn't send a method for him to pay me for the part (apparently the return address label MUST HAVE gotten mangled or drizzled on or something) and I GET YELLED AT for not providing a way for him to pay me AND he gets the part without paying...?

Oh, this has happened...but I am a bigger man than letting a part get me down. I am just upset that it is my fault that the correct part actually arrived and there still hasn't been an attempt to get me something...even the postage...sent to me.

But what do I know...? I am just the guy who, last weekend, as a matter of fact, brought a stand up guy his parts DIRECTLY for fear that the Postal Service/UPS/FedEX would be conveniently illiterate when the FRAGILE sticker would be applied to some fenders, a valence, and a SSS grille...

Who would be this stand-up guy I speak of? Oh, but our very own Eagle_Adam...

And zerow? Still the guy who doesn't know...

I'm still confused about this. Are you saying you had a bad experience and got yelled at by Eagle Adam so you hand-delivered his parts the next time? Or did cruznude rip you off? Or was it a third person who refused to COD? Sorry, I'm just not following

Eagle I'm so sorry man, and I'm sorry to all the Ratsuners for stirring up all this shit about one of our own.  Adam, I'll send you the cash for the parts that were okay.  I'm an honest person and want nothing for free.  To all that have posted in your defense,  Sorry about all the shit talking.  But you gotta see it from my point.

Good job, it takes more to be a big man and apologize than to keep shit talking. 

• Like 3

7205 > 190 

good luck 

Oh yea    and I have liked more posts in this thread than any other ever 

how fucked up is that

​now take your fool refund and go pull your own parts at the wrecker 

then return here to try to sell the ones you dont want and see how that works for ya 

and good on you for the apology 

• Like 1

I'm still confused about this. Are you saying you had a bad experience and got yelled at by Eagle Adam so you hand-delivered his parts the next time? Or did cruznude rip you off? Or was it a third person who refused to COD? Sorry, I'm just not following

diff member had an issue with Zerow

• Like 1

Da fuq?

How can anyone have anything poor to say about Adam?

Adam, I have your lights still. Havent had any chance to hit the post.

WTF?!

And to OP, DTP mentioned I'm parting a 620.

He's right.

But dragging Adam through the dirt, don't ask for anything.

I predict you may have a hard time gathering parts from here on out.

• Like 2

Time to put this one to bed?

As always, up to the mods. IMO u make a

Post you should be allowed responses to it ;)

I dont know why I am not out of likes

After the last round of updates I think they removed the cap!!

• Like 3

This thread = Not Ratsun at all.

I'm not picking sides, and I'm not even going to bother reading through to see how justified OP or Adam were in what transpired, but everyone ITT was too quick to pick sides and flame a member.

Maybe I'm just too "Old School Ratsun" and I've been out of the loop too much or something, but this thread made me a little sick about the "community" that used to be here.  It didn't used to be about standing up for Mr. Popular.

Let OP voice his opinion, and let the target reply in his own time and stay out of their business.

Close this thread.

• Like 2

This thread = Not Ratsun at all.

I'm not picking sides, and I'm not even going to bother reading through to see how justified OP or Adam were in what transpired, but everyone ITT was too quick to pick sides and flame a member.

Maybe I'm just too "Old School Ratsun" and I've been out of the loop too much or something, but this thread made me a little sick about the "community" that used to be here.  It didn't used to be about standing up for Mr. Popular.

Let OP voice his opinion, and let the target reply in his own time and stay out of their business.

Close this thread.

Has nothing to do with standing up for "mr. Popular"  but someone well known in the community.  And if you read the whole thread, you would see from the first post made by the OP, things just seemed wrong and out of place. 3 days, im sorry sometimes i dont log on for more than that on alot of forums.  If he had a issue he should of messaged a mod, instead he got out of hand and made a bash thread, the whole bash thread was UN necessary in the first place.  This is about a guy who got something up his butt and went about the wrong way of doing it, and bashed a good standing member. I didnt stick up with adam because im friends with him, i stuck up for him because i knwo hes not going around fucking people over.  ALso if you read, you would of seen the op has no idea the info about his truck, or about the differences in radiators, this is all on him, if he would of done some research before hand this all could of been avoided.   Now if a week had gone by and adam had not answered, a thread would of been understandable, but not in the tone or way he took it.  Things do get out of hand here, but i for one think members stood out great in this thread for protecting a member from someone who obviously has no idea, this is one hard lesson for him to learn. 

• Like 2

There's a reason I said to play nice, I've left it up to the mods, and I took care of any issues that I caused.

That's as fucking Ratsun as it gets....

lwhat isn't in the spirit of "Ratsun" Is jumping on the forum to attack someone that went out of their way to send you parts after no more than a 3 day wait DURING a major holiday weekend.

As for "mr popular" you just another person that doesn't know me and has no business judging me.

And here's the point you and the OP fail to realize. 9/10th's of the people who commented I have personally helped in one way or another. It's about friendship and helping people that share a common interest. Popularity is for high school. Just like this thread

• Like 5

This thread = Scary

I'm not picking sides, and I'm not even going to bother reading through to see how justified OP or Adam were in what transpired, so I will not comment. Because I have no idea what's going on.

FIXED

• Like 5