Eagle Adam ripped me off

There were 3 rads for the 620, 6 if you count the automatics. Up and through '74 so L16/18 and likely the top inlet is on the right side. '75 through '77 L20B inlet is now on the left. '78 and '79 same as the '77 but probably 3 core not 2.

• Like 1
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle Adam still has the slot mags that came with the pumpkn, it's been MONTHS!

No contact from him about the wheels and I even saw him at the Eugene BBQ!

I would care if I thought he would sell them, but I don't, cause he's the coolest.... and comin from me that means a lot!

• Like 1

Eagle Adam still has the slot mags that came with the pumpkn, it's been MONTHS!

No contact from him about the wheels and I even saw him at the Eugene BBQ!

I would care if I thought he would sell them, but I don't, cause he's the coolest.... and comin from me that means a lot!

if i had known you were coming you sneeky bastard i might have grabbed them...... :P

but ya they are safe in my storage unit

Yea, posted a classified looking for a hood arm and other miscellaneous parts.  Eagle Adam responded saying he had all the parts I was looking for and wanted $90.00 for all of it.   Hood arm,fan,and 620 radiator.  So I sent him the monies via paypal and after he shipped to me he tells me that he couldn't find the hood arm and even though the fan was correct the radiator comes here and its almost 2 inches smaller and it doesn't even match up with the holes.  So, I tried to contact him (twice) since August 28th and upon checking if he has been online and he has made him remarks to people and ignored me totally.  Well, a word to everyone about this piece of shit.  He's nothing more than a fucking thief and a poor  example of a man.  I wouldn't trust anything this man has to say. 

eagle adam is well known and well respected here 

I think you need to double check your facts he has done more for people here for free then alot of people have done for money 

you are slandering the wrong guy 

good luck 

• Like 1

Eagle Adam ripped me off too. He held onto a motor I paid for when I couldnt come and pick it up and hid it under a tarp so no thieves could find it. His business practices are the shit and I have no issues working with him again in the future. :sneaky:

• Like 1

Da FUQ is this shit? Seriously? I've been away for what, a few thousand years now and come back to this cluster fuck?

Yo, you don't even deserve MY judgement ya fuck stick. I mean shit, usually these things go both ways, and I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Ywx4c19.jpg

• Like 3

Hold the fuck up asshole.

Yes you paid me $90

Yes I sent u a radiator and a fan with the promise of following up with 620 hood arms.

Yes I have not yet sent you the hood arms yet, still haven't found em to be honest

And yes you sent some PM's

But that where the truth ends and your BS and lack of understand of the truth begins

You don't know me, you have no idea what's going on in my life that are 10x more important than car parts.

So go fuck yourself and your public cry for attention.

I refunded you PayPal payment in FULL, your $90 is a drop ik the bucket bro, as for me....

Well ill let the friends I've made and countless people I've sent parts to speak for my reputation in response to your bitch ass post.

Fuck you, I'm done

this should be quoted 1000 times 

DID YOU NOTICE THE REFUND AMOUNT 

YOUR PARTS WERE FREE 

I hate that Eagle Adam guy,

He's such a dick that he sent me an oil pan,without even asking for payment just to make sure it was right. I didn't even know it was coming until it was on my doorstep.

Again.

I hate you Adam. 

<3

• Like 1

Where Is This Guy Now? Why Is He Not Commenting To Defend His Point? Could It Be Cuz He's Wrong? I Think So. :)

you see I really don't care what you all think about adam, hell he's from your neck of the woods and who wouldn't stand up for him.  I honestly can't see why he can get online and make his posts and blow me off.  For one he should of known the one he sold me was not from a truck like said. A simple tape measure would of told you that.

I hate that Eagle Adam guy,

He's such a dick that he sent me an oil pan,without even asking for payment just to make sure it was right. I didn't even know it was coming until it was on my doorstep.

Again.

I hate you Adam. 

<3

I guess I'd hate it too if it arrived on my doorstep and I wasn't expecting it. But I paid for it and received a part that was useless.

Probbally ripped yours though

guess I'd hate it too if it arrived on my doorstep and I wasn't expecting it. But I paid for it and received a part that was useless.

your money was refunded re sell your free part and buy your parts somewhere else 

only thing Eagle ripped was your wallet to put money in 

you picked on the wrong guy 

He is still here lurking, he just doesn't respond because he feels like an idiot after realizing that when you flip the radiator right side up, the holes line up.

Well, actually if you'd pull your head out of your ass, you'd notice it was right side up to begin with.

this should be quoted 1000 times 

DID YOU NOTICE THE REFUND AMOUNT 

YOUR PARTS WERE FREE 

Why should I have, you have no contact with after I try and try to get ahold of you.  What the hell am I supposed to think!!!  I don't want no fucking free parts from you or anyone else for that fact.  Its called respect.  And another thing is I don't have the need to check my paypal account for any reasons.  And fuck yourself you bitch had you spent about the time it takes you to read this and explain this would of never came up!!!!

are we done here or should we keep praising Adam for being one of the most stand up guys here ?????

​oh yea Adam has gone and bought parts for broken down ratsuners and delivered them put them on and would not accept any money for it 

cruznude I dont know you but you are wrong 

good luck with your free parts 

Cruze, get the fuck off our forum.

The radiator is for a 620 numb nuts, read, its probally from a different year, 620's had differnt size radiators, learn a thing or to about the fucking vehicle you drive, we dont take kindly to your kind around here.  RABLE RABLE RABLE

• Like 2

Why should I have, you have no contact with after I try and try to get ahold of you.  What the hell am I supposed to think!!!  I don't want no fucking free parts from you or anyone else for that fact.  Its called respect.  And another thing is I don't have the need to check my paypal account for any reasons.  And fuck yourself you bitch had you spent about the time it takes you to read this and explain this would of never came up!!!!

Respect !!!

good luck 

I honestly can't see why he can get online and make his posts and blow me off. 

thats already been explained if you had read, the mobile app doesnt show you the PMs you have unless you click into them. i didnt click into them cus i wasnt expecting any PM's

For one he should of known the one he sold me was not from a truck like said. A simple tape measure would of told you that.

you know, your right. its probably the wrong one. and you got a full refund 

I guess I'd hate it too if it arrived on my doorstep and I wasn't expecting it. But I paid for it and received a part that was useless.

the parts are FAR from useless, the fan works fine for your application and i can show the pm's where i sent you a pic of the differences between the two to make sure you go the right one and the radiator simply needs some brackets to work. BUT i do understand your frustrations...... they are just miniscule in comparison to the real world. Ratsun is about making it work, so shut up, get back to wrenching and make it work 

Well, actually if you'd pull your head out of your ass, you'd notice it was right side up to begin with

attacking more members isnt gunna help anything 

• Like 2