JCCS,registration opens tomorrow.

I had a great time, but truthfully I get super hyped for the line up and caravan that precedes the actual show. The show itself is pretty much same as it always has been. Pretty cool that they added bikes. I remember in 2006 I won second place for " Best Datsun Other " catagory. The fella that won first place had a 411 Bluebird, which obviously bears no resemblance to a 610 whatsoever. I have stopped butting my head against the wall about it. Now I go to be with my friends and to listen to Ray insult me. It wouldn't be JCCS without YOU MAN!! 

and remember guys mrbigtanker said it best:

" Its not a competion!! "  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

• Like 1
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a moron. The hell with you. I am coming with my opinion about an issue and all you can do is come in like tough guy and start insulting me. Grow up dude. Learn about management. I am here trying to improve a system for you and the rest of us and all you can do is turn around and bite.

Good for you. Perhaps that is the problem at these events. People like you

I'm not biting you count chocula,take it easy.I am just stating the obvious,no one said or i know i'm not sticking up for them and they aint paying me to talk good about them,don't call me a moron and you don't even know who the fuck your talking to.And i just re-red my post and i don't know were i insulted you.And were is the tuff guy shit come from,talk about grow up.

It would be great if they did different classes but i guess plaque's cost money and if goes in to profits they wont do it.just have fun bro chill out.hear i will leave this picture for you.

I will say i am fuckin good lookin.

IMG_1363JPG_zpsfe909ba0.jpg

• Like 1

I had a great time, but truthfully I get super hyped for the line up and caravan that precedes the actual show. The show itself is pretty much same as it always has been. Pretty cool that they added bikes. I remember in 2006 I won second place for " Best Datsun Other " catagory. The fella that won first place had a 411 Bluebird, which obviously bears no resemblance to a 610 whatsoever. I have stopped butting my head against the wall about it. Now I go to be with my friends and to listen to Ray insult me. It wouldn't be JCCS without YOU MAN!! 

and remember guys mrbigtanker said it best:

" Its not a competion!! "  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

I know dude,at least you still love me man.And Alian dont get your axle all bent.

I'm not biting you count chocula,take it easy.I am just stating the obvious,no one said or i know i'm not sticking up for them and they aint paying me to talk good about them,don't call me a moron and you don't even know who the fuck your talking to.And i just re-red my post and i don't know were i insulted you.And were is the tuff guy shit come from,talk about grow up.

It would be great if they did different classes but i guess plaque's cost money and if goes in to profits they wont do it.just have fun bro chill out.hear i will leave this picture for you.

I will say i am fuckin good lookin.

IMG_1363JPG_zpsfe909ba0.jpg

I do not care who the fuck you are. You think you can talk shit to others, shit to you piece of blubber. YOU do not know whom you are talking to. Learn to respect others if you want to be respected .

I do not care who the fuck you are. You think you can talk shit to others, shit to you piece of blubber. YOU do not know whom you are talking to. Learn to respect others if you want to be respected .

I thought tanker is a pretty cool guy, and im full of blubber to,  I bet tanker could punch you across the country with his pinkey.  Dont be a lil bitch on this forum and talk shit to people. 

And i will say this, plaques and shit, DO COST MONEY!!!!  this year is blue lakes 30th year, we do the awards in frames why..?...because its cheap and we can afford it. We do not have any sponsors for blue lake, maybe after our 30th, we will look into getting sponsors for our show, but weve done it ALL ON OUR CLUBS BANK ACCOUNT FOR THIRTY YEARS!!!!!  But with our show i will say this. We do NOT allow anyone that has anything to do with judging, or if your friends with a judge allow that person to judge the friends cars.  We run 3-4 judges, and if a conflict of interest arises, that judge has no say, i wanted to register my blue 510, but as one of the head judges..I CANT!!! and i make sure to have people that know about ALL cars with me, i even asked adam to help out thsi year to help with the 1200 and 610/710 categories because i wanted his opinions on those classes.  If we had sponsors, i wouldnt be allowing them to register their cars unless it was a family member registering and not them.  When you see people plugging for their mazda group, high fiving, and hugging eachother when giving awards...its not to good of a thing for other people to see, because then they think..hmm...he only won cuz of this and this.    

Now im not trying to say thats how i feel, but its how others can see things. Id still like to thank greg for helping get me in, and i loved his 411...63....and his z,  oh cant forget the 510 and what other cars he magically transported there LOL

And agan, count chocola, if you have issues with someone in this thread, take it to pm, dont dirty up the thread. I met Tanker at jccs, hes a cool ass guy, he stopped me to even introduce himself as i was pulling in, he has a nice rig, a higher post count, and doesnt come off as a dick.  240 posts for you, the first time ive ever seen your screen name, and ive learned i dont want to see one thing posted from you, so please, clean it up.   Just giving you my honest feedback buddy.  Its better to make friends here, than enemies. 

• Like 1

Hey thanks dan I wished we talked more but at least we met and we will see each other again. You know come to think of it,they have some email links and we can all post some positive thoughts to them on judging and maybe how they judge,and one more point Datsuns don't get the love like Toyota gets and now Honda being that Nissan pulled out of Southern California,hopefully they come back and we can get more love from the show,but again good people weather the ocean and cheap Motul oil,25.00 for 4.2 quarts is cheap.lol

You are a moron. The hell with you. I am coming with my opinion about an issue and all you can do is come in like tough guy and start insulting me. Grow up dude. Learn about management. I am here trying to improve a system for you and the rest of us and all you can do is turn around and bite.

Good for you. Perhaps that is the problem at these events. People like you

Bentbob....This in not the first time I've seen you post crap here. I don't see where Mr Big insulted you in this thread.

In the past you have come in here and talked trash on the Inland Empire Meet, And how it's run, I don't get you...

I think it's time for you to put up or shut up. Put a meet or a car show together, And I'll make sure everybody I know comes to support you.

Then we will see how you run things. Because it appears that you know how to get things done. Or at least YOU think you do.

• Like 3

That is ok. I can see this is not about improving things, but about a group of guys supporting each other right or wrong.

Where were you guys when tanker begun replying with insults and the like ? Those of you that say that he could make me fly with his pinky are perhaps afraid of him? Who knows. But curiously enough nobody dears tell the initiator of the hostilities and bad manners to mellow down. ( and about the pinky comment, overweight and on top of it weighlifting makes for a slow and weak oponent. Need martial arts training to have the confidence to beat anybody. An overweight oponent slowed down by weightifting is piece of cake.)

Datrod even comes in to thrown logs to the fire, talking about some fabricated instance with the IE ? That never happened. Show one instance in which I have ever done so.

Talk is cheap, Datrod seems to take advantage of it. Have fun guys, you only need ass kissers and people that will side with you. You are not mature enough nor exhibit any inteligence enough to hold on civilized exchange of ideas.

Anyone that thinks different than you is open to attack, even if yo know you are wrong.

Enjoy your site. Twist reality. Missrepresent yourselves.

Datrod even comes in to thrown logs to the fire, talking about some fabricated instance with the IE ? That never happened. Show one instance in which I have ever done so.

Talk is cheap, Datrod seems to take advantage of it. Have fun guys, you only need ass kissers and people that will side with you. You are not mature enough nor exhibit any inteligence enough to hold on civilized exchange of ideas.

I think the IE meet comments are just a bunch of whining and bitching over pages 50-53 or so.....kid stuff.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/10888-inland-empire-classic-datsun-jdm-meet/page-50

Who has any more wood?

• Like 1

I just heard that JCCS 2014 will have a boxing ring and/or a cage so you can "challenge" a winner for an award and trophy. 

Sweet, i get to use my handicap to my advantage...get it...my handicap. HAHAHAHAHAHA    :thumbup:

• Like 1

That is ok. I can see this is not about improving things, but about a group of guys supporting each other right or wrong.

Where were you guys when tanker begun replying with insults and the like ? Those of you that say that he could make me fly with his pinky are perhaps afraid of him? Who knows. But curiously enough nobody dears tell the initiator of the hostilities and bad manners to mellow down. ( and about the pinky comment, overweight and on top of it weighlifting makes for a slow and weak oponent. Need martial arts training to have the confidence to beat anybody. An overweight oponent slowed down by weightifting is piece of cake.)

Anyone that thinks different than you is open to attack, even if yo know you are wrong.

Enjoy your site. Twist reality. Missrepresent yourselves.

Now you are going to far, i never pushed my weight around with you,did i come off brash yea but so what its a forum get over it,And now i am a over weight shit man you make this up as you go along or do you have this all written down,and i guess i never did martial arts,well how do you know what i can do.......GO FUCK YOURSELF.THERE YOU LIKE THAT NOW I AM BEING A PRICK.

Just remember one thing i did not start the crying on this page,i just stated the obvious thats it period.I never said i was against you or anyone,they have rules on there website and they state it for shit like this,so if you dont like dont go,further more did you even go did you enter a car or truck or moped for that matter if you did not then why did this page go this far with comments from the peanut gallery.If you dont like something then dont say anything bad you post comments be ready for a come back thats all.

And to the rest of you guys,this is my last post about this and i am sorry if it was my fault that it got this way,i am pretty sure all the people know who i am what i am capable of and i dont push size and weight around,well with one person i did.With that said i like datsuns and i apreciate all the help i have gotten over the years on this site.As for you broke ass bob maybe one day we can go to lunch sometime. 

• Like 1

I'll just leave this here. I'm out!!!!

just went to this event 2 times, and same thing happens .No coverage, Wimp enthusiasm.It has been a week and no photos or anything. Way to promote an event. For sure this will go the way side if it continues to be "demoted" like this. An event needs good promoting and coverage. Why get complacent?

Guys, there are of course lots of things that could be improved at JCCS. But try to understand that despite how " big " JCCS may seem, the bottom line is that they probably don't make very much money on attendance/registration fees and from what I can tell, it's a pretty " grass roots " movement. You see the people working at JCCS are almost always volunteers/friends of Terry and Koji. Who are two of the nicest people that I have met in the community. This past June I participated in Nissan Jam with (them) and it was all voluntary. Their goal is to raise awareness about classic Japanese cars and to bring people together, and I think they're doing a great job.

Bentaxlebob, if you feel this strongly about your views, maybe a well written email to Koji might be your next move. I don't think either one of them is one Ratsun, and you do have some valid points that should be heard. Just maybe not the way you are conveying them... ?

Just my two pennies..

• Like 1

WOW. People are always complaining  about something. JCCS is probably the only show of its kind in the United States and it's right in our very own backyard. I didn't even show my car this year because of prior engagements, but I still woke up at 5am to ride in the Caravan from Anaheim. My sole reason of doing that was just to talk to  and be around fellow Datsun enthusiasts.

That's what it's all about isn't it? To admire and google over pre-1985 Japanese cars in all phases of restoration. If it was a competition, would they even allow primered and rusty cars in the show?

Some shows want to see pictures of the car before they allow you to register.

So get over it and be glad there is a JCCS!!!!

• Like 3

who cares go have a good time ...... if your in it to win awards ... well sell your car now .....it will be the least fun u ever had .......I don't know about all u I build and share my dattos cuz they' re fun and the people are cool... I will still attend jccs one day ...no matter if haters gonna hate

• Like 4

Guys, there are of course lots of things that could be improved at JCCS. But try to understand that despite how " big " JCCS may seem, the bottom line is that they probably don't make very much money on attendance/registration fees and from what I can tell, it's a pretty " grass roots " movement. You see the people working at JCCS are almost always volunteers/friends of Terry and Koji. Who are two of the nicest people that I have met in the community. This past June I participated in Nissan Jam with (them) and it was all voluntary. Their goal is to raise awareness about classic Japanese cars and to bring people together, and I think they're doing a great job.

Bentaxlebob, if you feel this strongly about your views, maybe a well written email to Koji might be your next move. I don't think either one of them is one Ratsun, and you do have some valid points that should be heard. Just maybe not the way you are conveying them... ?

Just my two pennies..

Car shows never really make money. This is blue lakes 30th year, we never make oru money on registration, we make back our money on raffle, its what funds our next year. We have to pay for the space, we have to pay for insurance (cant just pay for the month, have to pay for the YEAR)  and it seems unlike jcs we dont need a fire martial or anything, or any police presence so i can just imagine the permits they needed.   The show was great, the people were great, all i can suggest is more than 2-3 judges, for that size of show needs 5-6 judge volunteers to make sure they ALL know about the cars their looking at, thats all i really think they need to do. Otherwise everything else was great.