JCCS,registration opens tomorrow.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show,i cant believe on came in second place or the first loser.good job.

That was a really good show and Im tellin yall it was packed......Now then, I am about to get on

a soap box here and I might piss off some people, if I do, I want to apologize..,.not my intent at all..

Now then......As anyone that knows me can tell you...I am so mellow and laid back that I

coiuld almost fall asleep standing up...BUT there is one subject that has  been getting to me

lately......The JCCS JUDGING,

I have attended EVERY one of the JCCS shows..all 9 of them...(The first one we only had

THREE{3} pickups...they would not give a trophy because there "wasnt enuff cars in  that catagory" 

(this isn not a rant about some TROPHY..Please dont get me wrong)........Anyway and more to the

point, in the first 5 years of the show, OL YELLER was just as purty as he cud be, and there were

a couple of years that in the opinion of those 6 or 7 guys with 620s that I kinew..."He should have been at

least 1,2,3...somewhere.......................But nothing, nada, not a sniff......again if ya know me, i really

could have cared less...I liked seeing everyone  and hanging out......BUT, I have noticed that there were some

conspicuois no shows this year...(Steroid, Guy Grey, Mark, etc....)I believe that those people are

feelin like...well, maybe its just not worth the effort...............................................I really believe that

OL YELLER has been to his last JCCS show....that paint job is now 10 yrs old(still shines like a babys butt

tho, that engine bay is 11 yrs old...but even the under side of th hood is waxed...............................nope

he's done......I do have a very nice white 72 that i brouight last year.....and that was going to be my

big deal for next year....a white 72 with less than 50k on the clock(early April build # and I am the 2nd

owner...!!) wa sgonna ask the original owner who lives in  Garden Grove to come with me....BUT, ya know

maybe not gonna do it.........

Sory I have taken up so much of your time...Just thot that I had to share some things on my mind

that have been there too long....being 72 yrs young I feel I'm entitled to bitch a bit....again thanks

for listening......

Old fella I here you if you seen I was at my truck I did not think I was going to win nothing nada. I don't know what there judging criteria is but your guess is as good as mine. I wonder why don't they do stock class and modified class but hey plaques cost money which makes me wonder why they don't. I got a shit load of time and money in my other truck that did not make it but that does not mean I am first place against one of the really clean stock trucks. I get it. As far as first place that 520 deserved it as my second place you got me and. I mean it. And as far as I am conserned trucks don't get any love period and any of these events like they deserve,he'll that's what Cali is or was all about,in the 80's there was no nothing else other then the the big mini trucking scene and VW's I don't care what any one says.But it was still a nice day and good people to be around.

Old fella I here you if you seen I was at my truck I did not think I was going to win nothing nada. I don't know what there judging criteria is but your guess is as good as mine. I wonder why don't they do stock class and modified class but hey plaques cost money which makes me wonder why they don't. I got a shit load of time and money in my other truck that did not make it but that does not mean I am first place against one of the really clean stock trucks. I get it. As far as first place that 520 deserved it as my second place you got me and. I mean it. And as far as I am conserned trucks don't get any love period and any of these events like they deserve,he'll that's what Cali is or was all about,in the 80's there was no nothing else other then the the big mini trucking scene and VW's I don't care what any one says.But it was still a nice day and good people to be around.

thanx man...really, I wasnt bad mouthing any of the winners or any of the other Trucks in this years 

group...really it was just an awful lot of pent up stuff over the years.......truly I enjoy the run up to the show, 

its just the judging that gets to me.............................sorry i hope everyone doesnt think Im whinning...

I AINT!!

• Like 1