JCCS,registration opens tomorrow.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even a contact couldnt seem to get me in thats a sponsor of the show, so guess im not going, sucks.   Wont be able to go ever again, the only year i could of gone, ohh well. 

how can you plan your never gonna be able to go future ?

I am on standby and haven't heard anything 

• Like 1

2 kids, and possible re schooling, this is the only time im off, and i actually had the 600 to be able to go down there, stay the weekend, and get away from my family, i dont see that window opening for a long....long....LONG time again.

I was 1 day late in registereing, was waiting for my dad to see if he had the weekend off call, my mistake, someone said they would try to push for me to get in because of my car, but even that didnt seem to do anything, im not going to mention a name so he doesnt get a dozen emails lol, but oh well, wasnt meant to happen. 

lol.  I think its fates way of telling me art shouldnt go down that far.  16 hour drive just to look isnt my thing, i get jelly if i cant show ;)

Its ok, im used to it, life this month has been giving me lemons left and right, i have a shti ton of lemonade LOL

I think im on the waiting list for next year 

I got nothing 

did you pay the fee's Randy?  if the check clears the bank.. you gotta be in bro !!  Hmm.. Ide call em !

• Like 1

I registered late after registration closed maybe 3 weeks ago

I don't think they asked for any fees because I was automatically stand bye I will ask the wife because she actually did it not me

I received a confirmation letter of stand by but they can actually notify me as late as a week before so time is running out

so I verified that they don't take any fees unless you are accepted into the show from stand by