Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still need :

change rear diff oil..

change motor oil...

change tranny oil...

swap 13' wheels to 16" Wedsports..

front end alignment...

Wedsports wont look as good but the taller tire will definitely help for the long drive down south..

still need :

change rear diff oil..

change motor oil...

change tranny oil...

swap 13' wheels to 16" Wedsports..

front end alignment...

Wedsports wont look as good but the taller tire will definitely help for the long drive down south..

Just bring everything with you to the shop on Friday before we leave and do it then...

Theres one stock 510 that will give me a run for my money, but the guy and his car are very awsome. The red stock 510, he was at canby this year but not with his dime.  Him and Art always used to be like the rival cars i remember, always parked next to eachother at shasta, so im hoping were next to eachother there...will be like old times.  I dont care to win anything, art has enough wins over the years, would be cool yes, but not why i want to go. I really needed this, a weekend to myself with all the negative shit thats been happening to me lately, so im just excited.  Hopefully my dad is going to get to come with, hes trying to get friday off his job, so we can start down thursday night, art can only do 65 on the freeway, so its goign to take 16-18 hours.  I figure if i get 6-7 horus drivetime thursday night leaving beaverton around 5pm, i should get to shasta around midnight, stay at the motel 6 there, and start the rest of the way a 6am the next morning to arrive to long beach around 4-6 (depending on rush hour traffic i hit)

• Like 1