Garage Bluebird

love them, hence i don not have a Datsun, (but my brother freekwonder does and i started that paint job< purple fender painting started it).

in the process of buying car garage shirts since i need new t's. (volks rods fo rnow).

definatly looking to pick up the 510, and 620 shirt eventually, look great. ill buy to support community in a way.

• Like 2
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone lives in Washington. If I made clothes for just you and me, everything would be a small and only available in lavender. Feel free to wear your Fatlace sweatshirt over our shirts :)

Eventually we will make some sweatshirts... or at least hopefully.

Fatlace? Never! Im trying to stick to local brands when it comes to clothing. Such as cake face, streetlife, bottom line, always reckless and soon GB.

a 610 version of this would be so fucking epic

When a 610 design gets ready to come out, Ill see if theres enough interest. A 610 was suppose to be next, but I havent gotten a lot of solid feedback that enough people want one. I may throw up a poll and see what people want. Thats the reason I had to come out with another 510 shirt, theres a larger market. 

makes sense well i know i want a 610 one at some point lol 

Yeah theres been like 4 people that want 610 shirts... which isnt close to the minimum order (36). Ill try to make sure a run gets done at one point, but its hard when were just starting out with limited capital to invest. There may not even be 36 610s left in the world haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

Now available, shirts came in today. Head on over to the website for orders. A couple people asked for 3X so we bought just a couple... if you need one, make sure you buy them quick since its a limited availability. 

Received the mock up last night and forgot to throw it up... here is the actual design of the shirt to scale:

9265269138_c3aca221fa_o.jpg

Just noticed that it happens to be that the 4dr on the shirt has a set of MK3s and flag mirrors... maybe it just happened by coincidence?

Good eye. If you go to my website, I have it colored in as well and I made it green haha. 

This is ratsun right..What actually is bluebird garage.No money from sales go to ratsun right?. Just seems odd to me to sell them here.

I have and do donate to Ratsun, soooo...

You're right though. It is weird to sell Datsun themed stuff on a Datsun forum. What was I thinking?!

We dont currently have any box prizes... maybe at one point though, were not against it.  

Order received though, Ill get it out tomorrow. I have a couple other packages to send out as well. Thanks for the business!

Sure thing! 

I'll be looking forward to it.

Use my weeks tips on it.  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...