Garage Bluebird

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of designs in the works. Were just not made of money here, so everything has to slowly come out design by design.

Well we appreciate the business. Especially as a startup its helpful.

Well, Im hoping they come out soon... along with some other things we have in the works.

Is that the "Royal We," or are you staffed already? Lol

can you do a 910 coupe or pillarless hardtop?

As long as there is enough interest, sure. We have to be able to sell close to what the printer has for a minimum order. So as long as enough people want to see a 910, Im game to make on. 

Just paid for a the next run of shirts. Id call this Run 1.5. Single design, black on heather grey. Shirts are already paid for and printing right now. You can pay in advance if youd like to make sure that you get a shirt or wait the est. 2wks (to my door) time and get one then. If you guy early, use coupon code PREORDER to receive $5 of your order when you buy another shirt (any design thats available). 

outlines.jpg

This does it ...

... I'm in B)

I just sent you my order for a T shirt but didn't know how to swing a deal with a sticker.

Perhaps if I had another cup of coffee I could have managed better - but it's done now.

Any way you can slip a sticker in that order???

Another item in the store was stickers. Pick your color and such from there. If you log back into the store, select your sticker, and check out again Ill throw one in the package. Just use coupon code LOCAL and I wont charge you twice for shipping. 

Thanks for the business :)

Received the mock up last night and forgot to throw it up... here is the actual design of the shirt to scale:

9265269138_c3aca221fa_o.jpg

That's actually really dope, i think it needs to be on a hoody, since we live in Washington though.. :poke:

That's actually really dope, i think it needs to be on a hoody, since we live in Washington though.. :poke:

Not everyone lives in Washington. If I made clothes for just you and me, everything would be a small and only available in lavender. Feel free to wear your Fatlace sweatshirt over our shirts :)

Eventually we will make some sweatshirts... or at least hopefully. 

I would probably purchase a 521 shirt in extra fat also.. pea green or baby blue truck ,, no brown

Glad to hear. They are the next available and will be the green that I posted earlier. There is just more 510s out there that their purchases let us fund other projects like the 521 shirts... 

Also working on a few other projects that we hope to release soon. More info on both once the plans firm up a little more. 

Oh i know,,  i was actually going to buy a 510 one at A&W ( even had Tyler Perry open one of his to see how many doors the car had) but i went over to mall to get cash and forgot once me and Donovan started shopping in Goodwill store.

Oh i know,, i was actually going to buy a 510 one at A&W ( even had Tyler Perry open one of his to see how many doors the car had) but i went over to mall to get cash and forgot once me and Donovan started shopping in Goodwill store.

I completely understand... I can spend way too much time in Goodwill.