Garage Bluebird

I was tired of the lack of clothing options for Datsun guys. Every show I went to it was the same Datsun logo on a different color shirt... or you can hit up eBay for the Windows 98 clipart designs. I started working on stuff I wanted to wear and came up with a few designs. Im just looking to give back to the community that does so much for its members. 

This is just the beginning hopefully and I can release more and more stuff. Branch from shirt to maybe sweatshirts and who knows after that. 

Here are the current designs that will be coming out (with more still being worked on):

First Batch

510.jpg

620.jpg

Batch 1.5

outlines.jpg

Second Batch

610.jpg

521.jpg

Stickers

sticker2-01.jpg

rat.png

Domestic shipping is via USPS Priority which is 2-3 days.

International shipping is via USPS First Class which seems to be 9 days to BC Canada. Waiting on Australian orders to arrive to gauge shipping time. 

Hopefully as the designs progress we can hit up all the popular models so that people can have either own car or truck on a shirt. If youre looking at some of the future shirts, they will be made as the previous runs sell so purchasing one of the earlier runs helps get your products made. All shirts are medium weight cotton shirts with high quality silk screen designs. 

You can make purchases here and follow us on Facebook

As new designs come out, Ill throw them up here for all to see. Will also update the thread with sales or news . If there is a specific design youre looking for, feel free to post up and we can see about incorporating your design into something we are working with. We are doing this for the Datsun community, so feedback and requests are always accepted. 

If youre local and would like to make a purchase, head on over to the site and use coupon code: LOCAL. That will give you free shipping and we can arrange a time for you to swing by and grab it. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howzabout shirts in black? Many of us car folk are afraid of white.

Im with Draker Tristin.

Whilst I look incredibly buffed and uber handsome in black, white shirts make me look a little portly and hey, black is so slimming!

Seriously though, great work so far, the shirts look fantastic!

How about you sponsor a few wet tshirt contests with your shirts on the girls :thumbup:

• Like 1

I really like the gray color you used on mine with the logo and no car. The shirt material is nice and light breaths well

Thanks! Yeah, basic Garage Bluebird ones will eventually be available too. Thinking we might do a set with batch two; depends on money. 

Decals are not currently available. Were working on designs for those... the ones I had posted were only a couple for the guys working behind the scenes on this project. I just realized that I didnt mention that this is a joint venture between myself and Q-tip (Tyler). 

Stickers are for sure in the works and as well as black and grey shirts for other designs. Work shirts, sweatshirts, other items will be a possibility as well. We will have to wait and see. 

I want my 620 that low... Awesome shirts, plan to pick up a few on the next check. I second the call for black and grey shirts when they become available, but I'll buy white as well :P

Good job Tristan, now if only garage bluebird made skinny jeans and cutoffs I would have all my summer clothes :angel:

Edit: Oh, and I forgot the slip on shoes...

• Like 2

When your more ahead in the game will you be doing custom shirts maybe? Like if someone wanted there own car on a shirt maybe like cartoonish look?

I doubt it. Custom vector designs like that can get pricey since all the design work only goes to one person... With the shirts Im currently offereing, I can split the cost of the design ( I do all the artwork though) across the 50 shirts I had printed of that design. So everyone pays a small fraction. For one shirt, it would be all you. 

There are guys out there that already do vector artwork ( I know of one member here) that could probably do it for you. Then you can just take it to Zazzle or something and make your own shirt. Youd be looking at ~$300 in design and about $25 plus shipping for a shirt at Zazzle. 

If you can do the design that would work, I'm not trying to pay hundreds for t-shirt.

Thats what Im saying... if I do the design, it would have to be a marketable shirt. Whatever car you want designed would have to be something 50 people would want to wear. 

Otherwise youd be paying hundreds for a t-shirt. But that cost isnt also just for a t-shirt as they would give you rights to the design so you could make whatever you wanted with it. 

So if you can come up with around 50 people that want an 810 wagon shirt, Id be more than happy to make one for you guys. 

Guest Rick-rat

I would be interested if the 620 shirt was available without the garage bluebird on it, If I am going to be a billboard for someones business they need to pay me