Garage Bluebird

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For international buyers it seems like shipping time to the east coast of Canada is 9 days via First Class mail. Still waiting on Australian orders to arrive to gauge shipping times.

Sorry, my bad :(

Quick edit.

I'm pretty sure you've got my work email address?

Can you send me an email with the subject header "garage bluebird shirt" and I'll do this on Monday (Saturday here now).

It will remind me to sort out some fuckup with my PayPal account and hey, I'd rather fix these things on the Aussie Governments time and not my own :)

• Like 1

Its OK, two of your fellow Aussies picked up your slack and bought shirts. They bought two each... one package to Queensland and one to NSW. At least someone down there cares :poke: JK

Shheeeeit dude, keep this up and I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight :)

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not. If you or Raph (since he should get a sticker too) have a credit card, you can order through my website.

Alright ill out some money in my checking account soon. I like supporting local company's and brands. Trying to build up good karma for when i start my own

• Like 1

whats with the second batch on page 1 is that a 521 truck,if so how much in 3xxl

Still waiting for a few more of the first batch to sell before the second batch comes out... and yes, its a 521.

Ive also been thinking about a second 510 design as well. 

We need a wagon design cough cough

Lots of designs in the works. Were just not made of money here, so everything has to slowly come out design by design. 

Alright ill out some money in my checking account soon. I like supporting local company's and brands. Trying to build up good karma for when i start my own

Well we appreciate the business. Especially as a startup its helpful.