Garage Bluebird

Were you planning on making shirts with the L4 design?

Also are S30s designs in the future plans? :)

We hadnt planned on making shirts with that designs... you can get L4 shirts from Farmer (though they are just black and white). We didnt want to encroach upon his already established sales. We had considered some printed stickers with just the engine though.

Yes, S30 designs are in the works. We are contemplating making a design similar to the 510 one we released where it shows side profiles of each model... I dont know how well that would work as, at least to me, all S30s look the same with very minor differences. Would look weird with the same design three times in a row.

We are always open to customer feedback and suggestions for designs so if there are people that have specifics for a model, shoot us a PM and we can see what we can work out.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info, I will look up to see if Farmer has a website or search here as well. Are you aware of anyone making an L6 (L24) shirt As well? Thanks!

He doesnt have a site and usually does a run of so many shirts... I dont know if he has a back stock or anything. Shoot him a PM and Im sure he can tell you more. I havent seen any L6 shirts out there. 

• 4 weeks later...

So what would one use this custom vinyl for?

Whatever you wanted. Need some Rat and Wenches or some one-off design you only need one or two of, maybe stickers for your non-Datsun hobbies... whatever you want man. We will be stocking up on a few designs and then will also take any custom stuff. 

As a small bonus, we will donate a portion of all Ratsun design sales back into the site to help out. 

• Like 2

Oh Rat and Wrenches stickers?

Yep.

With Crackerjack focusing on his family for a while, someone needs to help fill the big void he is leaving. 

And remember every time someone buys a Ratsun item, the site benefits :thumbup: Good for everyone!

I finally got around to opening my package from GB (I ordered the "Something for Everyone 510" design with the 4 body styles a bit ago, but spent some time back in the hospital and completely forgot about it) and I was surprised to find an extra "Vibrant 510" shirt as well, along with a note apologizing for the delay. The extra shirt was not needed but is very much appreciated! Thanks guys, can't wait to see what you've got coming down the pipe!

• Like 1