if datzenmike had a FB, what would status updates be?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA  fuck me im buying h190's mikunis no way to contact him oh lawd thanks Mike  :frantics:

Try DMT forum.... or was he banned from there too?

Hes been permabanned multiple times, claims to hate Ratsun and keeps trying to sneak back in :rofl:

He tells everyone that ratsun is like a fat chick he wouldn't go out with...... but when it gets dark he comes around the back door trying to get into our pants. We got..... what he wants.

• Like 3

"It looks like a good day today. I organized my datsun parts numerically by part number, identified a previously unrecorded Asian tranny, then made some new coffee in the French press, locked 3 threads on Ratsun, now it's time to ride twenty miles to work on my bicycle. Good morning Vancouver! Eh!"

• Like 5

if you want to prevent h190 from returning just add this to the site registration:

Name your favorite "Archer" episode...

Don't have a problem with him coming here, can't keep people away really. We do have a problem with people that come here to do nothing but cause drama and throw tantrums. Unfortunatley that seems to be how he likes to present himself.

FA1F2897-D86F-4DDC-9167-183E4502BCCD-895

Thanks Rollover_Red for the excellent meme :rofl:

• Like 1

man i thought this would be a lot funnier. you guys are disappointing me so far.

with that being said, i have nothing to contribute :(

ratsun IS mikes facebook pretty much.

does Hainz have one?

i would love to read his shit or if he had twitter. i love how he never proof reads

it cracks me up

Don't have a problem with him coming here, can't keep people away really. We do have a problem with people that come here to do nothing but cause drama and throw tantrums. Unfortunatley that seems to be how he likes to present himself.

FA1F2897-D86F-4DDC-9167-183E4502BCCD-895

Thanks Rollover_Red for the excellent meme :rofl:

i make these all the time on my phone. hahahah i have a good one waiting for when someone continues to bitch like h190. haha

Datzenmike status update: "picked up another tranny from the states this past weekend. now i have to wait for my wife to leave so i can STRIP THIS TRANNY ;)"