POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those trannies are probably worth $200-250 each.

That's good to know for sure. I will call him in the morning and if anyone is interested in all the stuff not attached to the trucks let me know. It'll casita me to much time and trouble to get it here to Japan unless I just get a container...

• Like 1

Just make sure they are 5 speeds. No one wants a 4 speed... well almost no one. Carb and mani is good money too. Shouldn't be a problem finding buyers for those parts.

That's good to know for sure. I will call him in the morning and if anyone is interested in all the stuff not attached to the trucks let me know. It'll casita me to much time and trouble to get it here to Japan unless I just get a container...

• Like 1

•  Datsun 240Z 260Z Engine and Transmission Complete Good Running - $999 (Elk Grove) http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4914214106.html

00L0L_LaEW8KO32b_600x450.jpg

00o0o_kzMMgZzfa2T_600x450.jpg

Hello I have a complete 240Z Nissan engine and trans that was take out of a project car. Its in Good running condition. I have video of the motor running that I can email you. Text or call for more information. Offers welcome if reasonable.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

•  

PL510 Station wagon up for sale listed as a 310.  Links below, bid looks to be on March 20th in Martinez CA.

Pics of Car

http://www.salvage-car.info/salvage-cars/salvage-DATSUN-310-1969-13368733

Location information.

https://www.easyexport.us/vehicle-finder/lot-13368733/?a_aid=5498279058c8b

Those of you in that area might want to jump on this.  Photos show good glass, nice spoke rims. Dual SU's under the hood.  Car itself does not look salvagable but some very nice parts might be had.

PL510 Station wagon up for sale listed as a 310.  Links below, bid looks to be on March 20th in Martinez CA.

Those of you in that area might want to jump on this.  Photos show good glass, nice spoke rims. Dual SU's under the hood.  Car itself does not look salvagable but some very nice parts might be had.

Dual SU's on what looks to be an R16 Roadster engine.

• Like 1