• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lots of Datsun BAT love again this morning

http://bringatrailer.com/2015/03/18/sr20de5-speed-swapped-1972-datsun-510/

1972-Datsun-510-Front.jpg

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1968-datsun-roadster-2000-fairlady/

1968-Datsun-2000-Roadster-Front-940x636.

And not a Datsun, but one can always dream...

http://bringatrailer.com/2015/03/18/ex-sam-posey-1968-lola-t160-can-am-racer/

the_original_Can-Am_spyder_1968_Lola_Can

Some day I will have a car with intake trumpets!

• Like 1

online estate sale/auction in the Redding CA Area

Truck looks to be in decent shape..... currently at $1251

https://www.norcalonlineauctions.com/auctions/antique-auction-auto-estate-liquidation-redding~329/lot-308---1970-datsun-pickup~19545/

304a347e.jpg

I hope a ratsuner is bidding on this.  I'd buy it if it were closer...anyone want to pick it up for me? :D

• Like 1

I hope a ratsuner is bidding on this. I'd buy it if it were closer...anyone want to pick it up for me? :D

I tried bitting but cant figure it out, i called to see if i can just go buy it in person, apparently bidding is the only way, it does have some issues, seems like it hasnt been moved in a while, they drag it out because the back wheels are locked etc, cool people on the phone, hopefully it falls in good hands

• Like 1

I tried bitting but cant figure it out, i called to see if i can just go buy it in person, apparently bidding is the only way, it does have some issues, seems like it hasnt been moved in a while, they drag it out because the back wheels are locked etc, cool people on the phone, hopefully it falls in good hands

anybody used to 521s could have that thing running and rolling in six hours. But then all the hoses and filters would fail

• Like 1

Now this "barn find" will pop up on CL for $10k  :no:

Naw, this "barn find" will pop up on CL but it won't be anywhere near $10k......I ended up winning the auction and i'm gonna get it running and cleaned up soon for the "flip".  I'll make a little money on it to help fund my wagon project.  It's a super straight truly rust free 521 though.  I couldn't stop myself from buying it  B)

• Like 5

Naw, this "barn find" will pop up on CL but it won't be anywhere near $10k......I ended up winning the auction and i'm gonna get it running and cleaned up soon for the "flip".  I'll make a little money on it to help fund my wagon project.  It's a super straight truly rust free 521 though.  I couldn't stop myself from buying it  B)

Offer it up on Ratsun also. :) 

That truck looked really nice.

The truck is actually really pretty nice.  It's got a lot of nicks and scratches in the OG paint but almost no dents and zero rust.  Front bumper and grill are perfect and everything lines up nice. Probably the worst part is that the old guy who owned it for a million years was a house painter and there's a lot of old paint buildup in the bed.  protected it from rusting though....hahaha.  The rear drums were locked up super tight from sitting in the old guys garage for over 15 years.  Took me awhile to get them freed up so I could load it on my trailer

The truck is actually really pretty nice.  It's got a lot of nicks and scratches in the OG paint but almost no dents and zero rust.  Front bumper and grill are perfect and everything lines up nice. Probably the worst part is that the old guy who owned it for a million years was a house painter and there's a lot of old paint buildup in the bed.  protected it from rusting though....hahaha.  The rear drums were locked up super tight from sitting in the old guys garage for over 15 years.  Took me awhile to get them freed up so I could load it on my trailer

On the Canby 521 truck... we literally had to cut a drum off because it was stuck so bad. I feel your pain. Glad you were able to get them free'd up easily.

• Like 1