POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

Tell me about this four door????

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/4961590248.html

some ones smoking crack .... called him he didn't like my generous offer of 1000.00  he hung up on me ...oregon title ... hmmm 

oh and he is russian so dont trust it 

i think its down now cause i hurt his feelings ....prolly got sick of all the wtf are u joking calls 

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1977 datsun king cab 620 p.u. custom - $6000 (riverside)http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4965535824.html

00x0x_77zIFUzQyF2_600x450.jpg

xskl8Z1.gif77 datsun 620 king cab truck , full custom , purchased from orig. owner with 79k orig, miles , used for truck shows and runs only , swivel high backs , craig 8 track with muntz speakers , orig title and owners manual , a true time capsule , all custom body work done in metal by color me customs , motor replaced with new at 72k , parked in a garage since 1994 always in California , this thing takes me back to high school every time i drive it , must see to believe , trades considered
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  •  

Hello Everyone! I am new to this site and wanted to say hello!! I currently do not own a Datsun but i am currently in the hunt for a 620 or 510. I did come across this today and i was wondering how good of deal this is. Please remember i am a Noob! Thank you!!!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bar/4963998964.html

He is willing to sell it to me since i did talk to him for awhile on the phone. He wants 2K

You should grab it....

.... and you should start an introduction thread.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone! I am new to this site and wanted to say hello!! I currently do not own a Datsun but i am currently in the hunt for a 620 or 510. I did come across this today and i was wondering how good of deal this is. Please remember i am a Noob! Thank you!!!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bar/4963998964.html

He is willing to sell it to me since i did talk to him for awhile on the phone. He wants 2K

Looks like a good deal considering your location.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA best hurry they'll be $100k soon..... with that, It is a beautiful car.

$35,000

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4970422276.html

00l0l_9kjjDFrZ8CP_600x450.jpg

00I0I_5bGpHiyApBd_600x450.jpg

00f0f_3BdB5ho4p5s_600x450.jpg

00v0v_40lT0jgecvg_600x450.jpg

00000_52MH6Micv7h_600x450.jpg

00606_7tdxFZKk3io_600x450.jpg

I have for sale my very rare 1969 Datsun SSS Bluebird 510. The car is very original with the exception of lowering springs, wheels and tires. The orig paint is under the yellow paint currently on the car. The body is super solid and straight with beautiful chrome and brite work. The interior is perfect and has very rare factory a/c and manual transmission. The orig paint is still in trunk and engine compartment. Because my Datsun Bluebird is the lowest mileage with A/C and manual shift I have priced it accordingly. The only reason I'm selling is because I own two of them and the other gets used because its not an original low mileage car. These are very rare and hard to come by in the states and even in Japan. I believe there are less than 20 here in the states. I believe these cars are the next air cooled early Porsche.. Buy now before they sell for $100k plus soon!! You could buy early 911 S' for $35k not long ago and now they're almost $200k not to mention if it had 27k orig miles.. You can then name your own price. .

Please only serious qualified buyer's respond. I'm a very busy individual that would love to talk Datsuns but I just don't have the time. If you're ready to buy and have your funds ready and permission from you wife then email me with your name and number. I will only call back, I do not do the back and forth email stuff. If you email your name and number I'll call you right back.

Thanks for checking out my ad!!

May consider interesting trades. 

$35,000

1977 datsun king cab 620 p.u. custom - $6000 (riverside)http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4965535824.html

00x0x_77zIFUzQyF2_600x450.jpg

77 datsun 620 king cab truck , full custom , purchased from orig. owner with 79k orig, miles , used for truck shows and runs only , swivel high backs , craig 8 track with muntz speakers , orig title and owners manual , a true time capsule , all custom body work done in metal by color me customs , motor replaced with new at 72k , parked in a garage since 1994 always in California , this thing takes me back to high school every time i drive it , must see to believe , trades considered
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  •  

The front of that 620 reminds me of this FORD,

4489842078_98a73bfb8a_b.jpg

• Like 2

I noticed when I had my white car for sale it was flagged almost every day. My ad was completely within the rules of Craigslist and had no typical scammer tag lines, but a lot of people take flagging too far and will flag if they feel the price asked is too high. They fail to inderstand what flagging is actually for.

I'd bet someone on a moral high horse with too much free time felt that coupe was priced to high and felt it was his responsibility to "protect" others. In reality he probably is just jealous. :)

• Like 3