Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

I forgot if I ever posted these here.

how much you wanna bet the fanboys were like "Yoo dawg..WHY Yu Pain it BReh? It addsz Charkacter wif dat russss"

Psss guys pics are to small....

Anybody see that red zg z on speedhunters it was pretty dope. I would post pics of it but I'm on my phone.

Broseph i posted my entire build thread from my phone, copy url.

I got this bro!

I see what you did there..lol

IMG_2660.jpg

I miss this thing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much you wanna bet the fanboys were like "Yoo dawg..WHY Yu Pain it BReh? It addsz Charkacter wif dat russss"

Lol..

I actually enjoy keeping the car the stock color.. though this one wasn't stock.. soo we painted it.

I wish I woulda kept my 510 stock color though.

1500? Thats it? Can I bring my car to you guys?

LOL.

The guy that did the paint for my dad was a good friend. He came up here for a short while to get money for his wife (She has cancer) and went back to Palmdale in November.

The paint on my 510 cost a $1k plus paint.. it's shitty. Not the same guy though.

:/

why is it faded? just one coat?

I want the stock white, or an offshoot of a pale PALE yellow...But Skibs...(im sorry) creme color is rubbin off on me. Love that shit.

Looks like it, I can see the white under it. I'll take pictures of it soon, though he did say he barely made it.. the painter was so bad he put some green in the gray to make it lol.

I work in a bodyshop, if you guys have questions on paint you can PM me. When I painted the 260z the pPg materials cost about 1k for everything but I wanted extra, so I have more base and clear and the rest if I need to redo something or something happens later. I got a base that has great coverage. 2.5 quarts did the whole car jams too. I used a glamour clear maybe 3 quarts because I wet sanded and buffed it, I wanted extra material to work with. You can put in labor after its painted to make it even nicer. So for my 1k and lots of labor my paint job would cost around 3500-4 at a shop.