Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

Where you went wrong Jay.

1.being creepy and interwebz stalking and posted pics of his car.

2.instead of making your comment and let it be you kept it going.

3.your fighting on the interwebz with someone ACROSS the country.(something I wouldn't even do.) You both are cool guys and have helped me when I have had question's. But you both fucked up now live and forget and post some pics of Z's so I can talk myself into getting one again

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread went back to pics long ago your the one who picked the scab lol.

I didnt stalk his pics I hit one of the page numbers by accident and saw that nonsense. I could give a fuck about his car to stalk it.

You shouldnt need to be talked into getting a Z lol, its win all round.

...and I went wrong coming back to this site. I only come here to help, break balls and shoot the shit but since I left the site has become overwhelmed with kids and posers trying to fit in with the trend. Most of the vets dont post nearly as much if at all. I'll follow suit soon and quit trying....

• Like 4

Jay has a point. The people that made the sites (not just this one) great are dying off. A lot of times Im just greatful to find a few hold outs that hadnt went the way of the dinosaurs when I need technical advice. I guess its not so bad if you dont remember, but if you do its devastating. The reason it hits you so hard is that the rows of replacements just dont fill the shoes they left. Maybe its a problem with the eduational system, or modern culture. I dont know. I came up from the help and support of people like Jay. Not him particular, but people like him and others that have knowledge, experience, know-how, and able to make do. When I first got a Z I was an idiot. I couldnt identify parts or knew what they did. I would read manuals and still have a lot of questions. The support group provided me with info and advice you just dont get searching in archives and reading at websites. Like if your ignition module craps out. Your instinct is to replace it. You go to buy an e12 80 ignition module and you are shelling out about 150 bucks. Your friend says, "Hey, just do a HEI module, or Petronix flame thrower that costs less, performs better, and replacements are at the local store. The wiring diagram is here, Ive done it, and you need a heatsink like this. If you run into trouble, email me." Without their advice I would be stunted, arrested developement compared to where I am now. I got my view by standing on the shoulders of giants that I now barely even get to talk to. Sure they called me out, hurt my feelings, and I bit back. I regret it now because they had my best interest at heart. Im hard headed at times. The best way to convey it is how an old japanese man told me- The harsh teacher is the best teacher. That was Keido Fukushima talking to me. He was my greatest teacher in my life and he passed on recently too. If Ive learned anything its to stay humble. If you come across a teacher, be thankful for the good fortune, because nothing lasts. Savor the moments. I havent been here long and already spotted Jay as a source for good info and support. He is going to step on toes once in a while and hold up a mirror so you can see what you cant from your viewpoint. These guys do this so you can grow, not to be mean. Often its a perception that it is mean, but thats not their motivation. And Im not talking about wheel spacers or anything specific, and I dont like using Jay alone as an example because Im sure there are others like DTP, Skib, and many more that are here to help, and get attacked because of a bad perception. It happens to me and Im barely half as helpful as the dedicated people in my support group. Its just part of the job. They are people with feelings and soft underbellies like me and you. Just take a moment before you get upset and think about how lucky you are to have forum members giving you real feedback and not just 'feel good answers.' You dont want the regret of the memories of when you showed your ass to a teacher that is no longer around to appologize to.

I also want to appologize for my commentary that is off topic. Im currently uploading pics of one of my Z cars thats in not so great condition to illustrate that all Z pics are welcome, even if they show rust, ugly, missing or homemade parts. There should be no shame here. Photo056.jpgHere is my 82 with 98k on the odometer patiently awaiting restoration. Its got rust and was missing interior parts. Ive collected all but 1 missing interior bits. Still need 1 a pillar trim. Alpine white with red interior. One day she will be great again.

Jay has a point. The people that made the sites (not just this one) great are dying off. A lot of times Im just greatful to find a few hold outs that hadnt went the way of the dinosaurs when I need technical advice. I guess its not so bad if you dont remember, but if you do its devastating. The reason it hits you so hard is that the rows of replacements just dont fill the shoes they left. Maybe its a problem with the eduational system, or modern culture. I dont know. I came up from the help and support of people like Jay. Not him particular, but people like him and others that have knowledge, experience, know-how, and able to make do. When I first got a Z I was an idiot. I couldnt identify parts or knew what they did. I would read manuals and still have a lot of questions. The support group provided me with info and advice you just dont get searching in archives and reading at websites. Like if your ignition module craps out. Your instinct is to replace it. You go to buy an e12 80 ignition module and you are shelling out about 150 bucks. Your friend says, "Hey, just do a HEI module, or Petronix flame thrower that costs less, performs better, and replacements are at the local store. The wiring diagram is here, Ive done it, and you need a heatsink like this. If you run into trouble, email me." Without their advice I would be stunted, arrested developement compared to where I am now. I got my view by standing on the shoulders of giants that I now barely even get to talk to. Sure they called me out, hurt my feelings, and I bit back. I regret it now because they had my best interest at heart. Im hard headed at times. The best way to convey it is how an old japanese man told me- The harsh teacher is the best teacher. That was Keido Fukushima talking to me. He was my greatest teacher in my life and he passed on recently too. If Ive learned anything its to stay humble. If you come across a teacher, be thankful for the good fortune, because nothing lasts. Savor the moments. I havent been here long and already spotted Jay as a source for good info and support. He is going to step on toes once in a while and hold up a mirror so you can see what you cant from your viewpoint. These guys do this so you can grow, not to be mean. Often its a perception that it is mean, but thats not their motivation. And Im not talking about wheel spacers or anything specific, and I dont like using Jay alone as an example because Im sure there are others like DTP, Skib, and many more that are here to help, and get attacked because of a bad perception. It happens to me and Im barely half as helpful as the dedicated people in my support group. Its just part of the job. They are people with feelings and soft underbellies like me and you. Just take a moment before you get upset and think about how lucky you are to have forum members giving you real feedback and not just 'feel good answers.' You dont want the regret of the memories of when you showed your ass to a teacher that is no longer around to appologize to.

NO BODY FUCKING CARES!!!

datsun042.jpg

See, was that so hard??

• Like 2

NO BODY FUCKING CARES!!!

datsun042.jpg

See, was that so hard??

That is where you are wrong. Some do care, others are too ignorant to care. To think you speak for everybody just lends that much credibility to what I was saying. Dont take it too personal, I think you are a part of a larger group of victoms of a bad education system and dumbed down culture that lacks the eagle vision of the long view.

That is where you are wrong. Some do care, others are too ignorant to care. To think you speak for everybody just lends that much credibility to what I was saying. Dont take it too personal, I think you are a part of a larger group of victoms of a bad education system and dumbed down culture that lacks the eagle vision of the long view.

Spelling is hard..

:rofl:

• Like 1

Honestly fuck who ever would talk shit to me for calling out 50mm of double bolt on spacer. That shit is so clown shoes its ridiculous. This is the only site that Id catch shit for saying something about it.

All he had to say was oh it was just for fitment, it was 2 years ago, I would never run that unsafe noobtastic honda bullshit on my z and I would have said oh ok cool. He lied though and argued for like a page and then finally admitted it was indeed what I said it was showing he was flat out lying about it. For understandable reasons too since its fucking embarrassing.

If it makes me an asshole to call out nonsense then so be it but know that I got multiple PMS from people agreeing with me and in disbelief of that nonsense. The prob is they care about rocking the boat and I dont so I take the brunt of looking like a dick.

Man I used to love Ratsun and all the cars...people used to be so humble....now assholes.....why? :poop: :rofl:

Go join a car audio forum and start calling out all the BS. Quick way to get banned, ask me how I know :D

Cause literature is actually beneficial in some way.

True day sir I owe you a beer, but seriously people stfu, if you got beef bring it to Pm's and stop cluttering a PICTURE THREAD and stop instigating shit and making overly long responses or hell make your own thread we got enough trolls on this forum. Does the title say "bicker like old men thread", no this is post sexy ass car you drive thread because you fuckin straight gangsta.

True day sir I owe you a beer, but seriously people stfu, if you got beef bring it to Pm's and stop cluttering a PICTURE THREAD and stop instigating shit and making overly long responses or hell make your own thread we got enough trolls on this forum. Does the title say "bicker like old men thread", no this is post sexy ass car you drive thread because you fuckin straight gangsta.

Just get me a lenninade. I'm underage according to US law. If you were a German immigrant though... (Drinking age in Ger. is 16.)