Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man you had the best spot in the house. That was some funny shit when you got high centerd on the grass on your way in.

Yeah I was so glad to be out of the sun. Haha I also got stuck on the walkway, I left some pretty deep marks on there.

arck im going to socal in winter timez..i want to see this car in person already

Yeah when ever, we can meet up or something.

Not these days with the waxed eyebrows on patrol lol.

Do they break your balls when you fly?

Actually its easy to park in most of Japan. Since a lic costs about 10g's and taxes/tolls/gas are through the roof, not many people drive lol.

Take a vid of the exhaust? :devil:

:lol:

nope no ball breaking lol .. hehe :D

good point on the parking :rofl: errrrrrrrr !!!

F*#k yea!! Cherry Bombs! Doooooooo eeeeeettt....

That will sound bad a$$ when it's done.....

Thanks guys !

I do need to take vid :sneaky: hehe ...

I never lets a girl or a bitch sit on my car but my wife and I sit all over my car lol. Take a nice drive away from the city, lay on the hood and look up at the stars.....

Honestly very few people have a car with a paint job good enough to be all bitchy about chicks soft ass on them. Lighten up.....

• Like 1

Z hood isnt made out of rise paper. My wife and I are like 250lb combined and dont dent the hood laying all over it lol. Just dont let any big ladies on there and you guys will be fine...

Z hood isnt made out of rise paper. My wife and I are like 250lb combined and dont dent the hood laying all over it lol. Just dont let any big ladies on there and you guys will be fine...

F@#% That....

Never sat on my hood.....

......never will.

That sucks man, hope you get back up quick. Unless I'm wrong about your drive line being basically stock you dont need an r200. The r180 is plenty strong. The r200 if not needed is just extra money and weight for no reason.

That sucks man, hope you get back up quick. Unless I'm wrong about your drive line being basically stock you dont need an r200. The r180 is plenty strong. The r200 if not needed is just extra money and weight for no reason.

I was thinking about just sticking with the 180 but I plan on on doing a swap further down the road, so I'm thinking about just upgrading now because I can get the stuff pretty cheap for around $200. But the r180 would get my car back on the road a lot quicker

What swap? r180 is pretty damn strong. Anything short of like 500hp I say stick with the r180. The main weakness that you'll experience at that point is in both difs. Which would be blowing out spider gears from ripping tires up lol.

What swap? r180 is pretty damn strong. Anything short of like 500hp I say stick with the r180. The main weakness that you'll experience at that point is in both difs. Which would be blowing out spider gears from ripping tires up lol.

I plan on doing that.haha I was thinking RB but I want to track track it for a while with the l24 before then which is why I wanted a stronger diff, if I can find a 180 for cheap I might do it, but how can I tell its in good condition? Also would a bad rear end make my clutch feel like crap?

I plan on doing that.haha I was thinking RB but I want to track track it for a while with the l24 before then which is why I wanted a stronger diff, if I can find a 180 for cheap I might do it, but how can I tell its in good condition? Also would a bad rear end make my clutch feel like crap?

The only way to check for sure is to pull the cover off and check tolerances. Short of that your kind of just taking educated guesses by looking for metal in the oil or play in the dif etc... Which is usually what I do. datsun/nissan diffs are usually pretty stout I'd say yours was heavily abused or the pumpkin removed and re-installed incorrect to have blown on you. Did you get a chance to see what went?

The dif shouldnt effect the clutch. How does the clutch feel like crap?

The only way to check for sure is to pull the cover off and check tolerances. Short of that your kind of just taking educated guesses by looking for metal in the oil or play in the dif etc... Which is usually what I do. datsun/nissan diffs are usually pretty stout I'd say yours was heavily abused or the pumpkin removed and re-installed incorrect to have blown on you. Did you get a chance to see what went?

The dif shouldnt effect the clutch. How does the clutch feel like crap?

I probably need a new clutch then, I can barely feel it and it releases way at the top and slips sometimes. I haven't had time to get it in my garage yet, I was fixing my other car today. Hopefully by this week i"ll get around to her. I'm thinking about just rebuilding the diff.

Have you checked the slave throw when the pedal is depressed and the tolerance in the slave rod when loose? Have you tried adjusting the pedal? Any way the clutch could have been contaminated?

If that checks out and slips Id say you need a clutch. I actually just ordered a clutch myself. Since the cam and a good tune my 240mm clutch combo slips above 5k now.

Since your stock and plan a swap you can get a oe replacement exedy kit for only like 100 bucks.

Hey dudes,

Brand new here... I was searching for some wiring info on an f20 swap... I heard this was the place to come (as ratsun wiring is usually straight and to the point). Here's the z, I got it as a stock, barely running car close to a year ago. Cleaned up and freshened the motor, put some s13 coils on it. and am driving it as much as I can. It's my slow and low car.

The day I got it.

IMG_20111001_172204.jpg

Now...

280d5b56.jpg

a21bfbe0.jpg

e40a41a5.jpg

Obviously... it's still a work in progress...