Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know you had to have a Datsun/Nissan to be able to be a member and/or post on Ratsun? News to me....

well his comment made him look like a hypocrite, alot of the time he same to do nothing but waste space, large reason for why he probably shouldn't be here.

Jalen... really dude.

Not to be an ass, by why are you still on Ratsun?

Didn't you sell your Z for like a Corolla or some stupid shit?

Seriously though, it was easily fixed... :poke:

well his comment made him look like a hypocrite, alot of the time he same to do nothing but waste space, large reason for why he probably shouldn't be here.

my comment mad me look like a hypocrite? i like the car and asked if it had a build thread i saw it in the background in a few pics on ppks build thread and always liked it. And for a honda to beat a datsun in best classic is stupid as fuck. Especially since an EF honda shouldn't be considered a classic.

And for the record i sold the z and bought a rarer car (a '67 corona and am still deciding if i should keep it or get something more reliable)

And i own a 4 door 510.

For the record i could i see how you guys mistaked it for sarcasm.

I didn't know you had to have a Datsun/Nissan to be able to be a member and/or post on Ratsun? News to me....

Me either, its a good thing i do i guess

And shakotan z i just saw that you have 4 post. It would be cool to start a build thread, i would love to see what your running suspension wise from what i hear it isnt the dc2's everybody has.

Lol when my lame ass car didnt win best classic i was dissapointed, LOST TO A EF HATCHBACK...

I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that your car Although very nice was less complete then that EF was. I was there also, love the longchamps man.. those were the wheels I wanted until I stumbled onto my oni's.

gotta get some pics but I finally did the trade! got rid of both my 240z and 280z parts cars for a 85 300zx 2+2 with a vg33 swap, not running yet but its already had most work done, even cooler my auto's teacher said I could have any of the parts he's not gonna use, he's going with a 302 v8, same as the cobra replica the class is building, pretty much means I get 2 free trannies, 1 good motor, and some roundtop su carbs.

These are 16x9.5 -19 offset all around.

mmmm 16s, thats why they look perfect. I always thought 17s were too big for a Z but I thought the color of yours would make them look smaller. I'm trying to score some 16s myself because I love the way they fit.