Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what a person who knows the lsx swap 1st hand says every time lol. 

I helped a good friend with his swap and he's done nothing but rave about it.  Mine goes under the knife this year.  His numbers, on regular pump gas are insane......and....he gets 32mpg !!!  It's almost not fair.  Almost   :devil:

65141_382200081867563_64587084_n.jpg

181861_382199908534247_1583542100_n.jpg

Right? So much power with so little trouble lol. The mpg is just insulting haha. Every time I see clives at fun runs and meets I tell myself I need one. 

Did you see blue oval on hbz fabbing up poor mans ITBS for his? pretty neat 

Whats in yours now a l28et?

No, right now I have a tired  N/A l28 with an n42 and stock SU's.  I had a good race motor but I traded it for another complete car.  Only trick thing about this engine and transmission is the HKS flywheel.  Right now my yellow car is all bark and no bite.  Soon.....but not soon enough!

I helped a good friend with his swap and he's done nothing but rave about it.  Mine goes under the knife this year.  His numbers, on regular pump gas are insane......and....he gets 32mpg !!!  It's almost not fair.  Almost   :devil:

32 mpg?!  Tell him to stop driving it like Ms. Daisy, the damn pussy foot. :lol:  I am getting around 20 to 22 mpg in mixed driving because I can't but help punch it whenever I get a chance.

• Like 1

Ya a lsx s30 isnt fun lol  :poop: 

the guys I know get that mileage on the highway because a lsx doesnt have to do shit in 6th to keep a 2.5k lb car doing 100mph<
On the track they average more like 1/3 that. 

• Like 1
32 mpg?!  Tell him to stop driving it like Ms. Daisy, the damn pussy foot. :lol:  I am getting around 20 to 22 mpg in mixed driving because I can't but help punch it whenever I get a chance.

Our roads are so terrible here, we generally just save it for the track.  Honestly, there are roads I just won't go down.  I'll take a longer way around.

Our roads are so terrible here, we generally just save it for the track.  Honestly, there are roads I just won't go down.  I'll take a longer way around.

I can't honestly get into it that much just due to the heavy traffic volume.  I don't street race nor do I condone it, but onramps and stop lights are the only means for me to have a little fun.

Ya a lsx s30 isnt fun lol  :poop: 

the guys I know get that mileage on the highway because a lsx doesnt have to do shit in 6th to keep a 2.5k lb car doing 100mph<

On the track they average more like 1/3 that. 

I was going to say that he'd have to be in 6th gear.......but to be in 6th means you are not doing the legal limit by any stretch.  :) 

On another note, I finally figured out the source of this black, sooty material on the valence behind my rear wheels.  Yes, I am fucking retarded.  I kept thinking it was soot from running too rich, but I knew that I was not that rich nor could I figure out how it was on the passenger side.  It finally struck me after I laid down two fairly lengthy tracks on the freeway when traffic cleared up......

• Like 1
I can't honestly get into it that much just due to the heavy traffic volume.  I don't street race nor do I condone it, but onramps and stop lights are the only means for me to have a little fun.

I was going to say that he'd have to be in 6th gear.......but to be in 6th means you are not doing the legal limit by any stretch.  :)

On another note, I finally figured out the source of this black, sooty material on the valence behind my rear wheels.  Yes, I am fucking retarded.  I kept thinking it was soot from running too rich, but I knew that I was not that rich nor could I figure out how it was on the passenger side.  It finally struck me after I laid down two fairly lengthy tracks on the freeway when traffic cleared up......

DUH   Could it be rubber :rofl:  :rofl: