Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only tristin would break someones balls about flow with a SK blow through set up in a fairlady...  

Awesome set up gumbyz, dont let a non z owner who doesnt know what hes looking at yank your chain lol. I remember seeing your set up in skibs post looking for turbo stuff years ago but I never saw it all together. How are you enjoying it? I was considering the same rt but a bunch of people I talked to that had done it convinced me not to. 

Only tristin would break someones balls about flow with a SK blow through set up in a fairlady...  

Awesome set up gumbyz, dont let a non z owner who doesnt know what hes looking at yank your chain lol. I remember seeing your set up in skibs post looking for turbo stuff years ago but I never saw it all together. How are you enjoying it? I was considering the same rt but a bunch of people I talked to that had done it convinced me not to. 

I dont know why you insist on attacking everything I post. Its common knowledge that perpendicular airflow like that sucks... its a fact. If there is some sort of diffuser then great, thats why I asked to see a picture.

Quit being a prick every second of your day. 

Someone posts a pic of their gorgeous blow through set up in a fairlady no less and the very FIRST thing you type is some bullshit about airflow thats moot anyway? Thats like the very definition of prick, ignorant prick I think is the scientific term. 
Stop trying to wax intellectual when you dont actually know. 

Oh you crack me up... I did complement him on his setup. And once he said it wasnt an issue, I asked to see pictures to learn why. Just because you dont like me, doesnt mean that I know nothing. I know far more than you think. 

The only benefit to to not commenting on this forum would be that I wouldnt have to listen to your superiority complex. Turns out I can just block you and I still win. Ill talk all day and would never have to hear you again. Luckily youre on the other coast so we wont ever cross paths. That way you can pretend youre better than me.

If I really wanted to be a prick, I would just go into your thread and talk shit about your fake ass carbon fiber wrap... but I dont; to each their own.