Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, but then you have to convert to 240z corner lights and be bootleg or have holes there. They sell that spoiler for 280's, with no corner light cut outs. 

Yeah, parts are sitting in Kitsap at my folk's house, just gotta get time to get there.

Well,,,  having to be driven around in the wifes brand new Hyundai might give you inspiration to get on the ole horse... :P

Cuz you could be driving that around naked except for a cowboy hat ,, with a Jack n Coke in one hand and a Cuban cigar in the other , and there`s is still now way to look cool..

• Like 1

Well,,,  having to be driven around in the wifes brand new Hyundai might give you inspiration to get on the ole horse... :P

Cuz you could be driving that around naked except for a cowboy hat ,, with a Jack n Coke in one hand and a Cuban cigar in the other , and there`s is still now way to look cool..

Hey, now, I'm not a fool! I drove it around with a crumpled hood and no lower balance or headlight bucket untill today! Snagged a bucket from the junkyard and beat the hood back a bit, reinstalled my front lip and now she looks pretty dang good!

• Like 1

EricJB, nismosilvia, JonU and ArchetypeDatsun  Thanks for the insight.  I need to get her up and running perfect.  I HATE to sell it because it is all original and in fantastic shape but I just located a right hand drive 1969 (yes, you read correctly 69) 240 ZG.  Searching for Z's has finally paid off because I have wanted the G-Nose since I saw it while Japan.  There will be pics as soon as she is mine.  Then, I will need assistance in getting her into shape.

No just the trim in CF. Did the flares, bumpers, tail trim and inner bezzles. The whole car in cf would be a little... idk. Rocky Auto pulled it off but they had just as much real cf on the car as wrap lol.