Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one side for now to get the overall impact but i think ima ditch it. Paint sux too much for the vinyl to be laid down right

Ya looks a bit rough to just lay over but I bet if you hit the whole car up with a d/a it wouldnt be so bad. 

I'm about to start laying myself, just have to commit the g and hit order lol. 

Ya looks a bit rough to just lay over but I bet if you hit the whole car up with a d/a it wouldnt be so bad. 

I'm about to start laying myself, just have to commit the g and hit order lol. 

Im going to tell you right now thats its not for the impatient, but i didnt really care sincei got it for 2.5ftx60ft for 40 bucks so i wasnt tripping if it came out too crappy

I have done some wrapping, can't stand it lol. Especially the cheaper stuff. The glue like separates if you try and preposition too many times unless you lay wet and creases stay for ever etc... what a pita. Some of the newers stuff is fancy though, makes life easier. 

The trim I'm doing in cheaper stuff because its relatively small, the car I'm going in 3m hoping it will go smooth.... but its bank 

2.5x60ft for 40 is like giving it away lol.