My first accident.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I really, really hate those horizontal traffic lights.  They're a lot harder to see going into sunlight, and I see that those don't even have backshields.

I realize they put the lights horizontal in COASTAL areas due to hurricanes tending to blow vertical lights off the poles, but that's not on the coast, right?

• Like 1

You know, I really, really hate those horizontal traffic lights.  They're a lot harder to see going into sunlight, and I see that those don't even have backshields.

I realize they put the lights horizontal in COASTAL areas due to hurricanes tending to blow vertical lights off the poles, but that's not on the coast, right?

I couldn't see them at all!!!

I would never just "run" a stop light.

I couldn't see them at all!!!

I would never just "run" a stop light.

I HATE those stop lights! They put them up here in GA and no one understand them. You have the standard vertical lights, then introduce already terrible drivers down here to new unfamiliar lights and it's just a hazard. Let alone even the normal driver can't see the damn things for SHIT in the sunlight. 

I never liked those lights. 

Glad to see you're okay man. 

Like what Skib said ... Holy shit Batman Dat Lurka !!!!!!!!

Dat Lurka = +1

vs.

Death = 0

On a more serious note you're way the fawk fortunate and nice to see ya post with lulz after :thumbup:

Did Ratsuner's come out and start parting out immediately after accident ? lolz.

Was Eagle_Adam in the other truck SUV saying something along the lines of " Must .... Kill .... ALL ....  620's ... meow  !!! " ?

I was blinded by the light.

Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun,  but Mama   THAT'S WHERE THE FUN IS!  (plays chopsticks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBifX0H3yg

Can't believe nobody made that joke yet.  I guess they were all too focused on the Charlie Brown revelation.

Meanwhile, you are truly lucky to come out okay.  Very glad you're still with us, sir.  This has inspired me to put a roll bar of some sort on my 620.