Lambo Doors

suicide doors superior besides last time i checked you needed different latches for lambo doors 
but you don't for suicide doors? I think most craptermarket lambo doors use the normal latches because you still have to swing the door out a ways before swinging up
  • Like 1
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no he made the point that you needed to buy ne latches with suicide doors i thought the same needed to be done with lambo 

my point is that lambo doors look like crap on anything other then a lambo especially on an older vehicle 

I think bonvo meant you would for both not for one other the other. 

There is more involved in suicide doors no one can argue it. Lambo doors are queer though. So a lil harder and respectable or a lil easier and played out w/e its up to him, lets all get over it and move on lol... 

Datsun mini trucking forum probably has a guide on lambo doors.

Tell them Ratsun sent you.  :angel:

WRONG! Those guys are all about STOCK restorations. And being a member of BOTH sites, this shit gets old! I have NEVER heard anyone there talk smack about THIS SITE!

When I was about 14-15 I really wanted to get into mini trucks... I thought the coolest thing would be to have mini van doors on a truck. You pop the doors out slightly and then they slide back to the rear. 

Interesting.. Never thought about that.

Interesting.. Never thought about that.

Yeah, we owned an Oldsmobile Silhouette and the time which had those doors and I believe were the first to offer them electrically operated. I thought they would have been epic on a build... especially at the time I really wanted them on a 2000 Nissan Frontier. 

lol the reason its a big joke around here is because plenty of em do, and we think its just funny :rofl:

WRONG! Those guys are all about STOCK restorations. And being a member of BOTH sites, this shit gets old! I have NEVER heard anyone there talk smack about THIS SITE!

You DIDN'T get the JOKE, obviously.

Actually I think Joe was being ironic and you didn't get it.

lulze.jpg

• Like 1