Lambo Doors

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont know how it applies? Go look in your driveway. 

I dont know why everyone gives that guy shit over the flared DSM. Its the same exact flare style as all the boso cars thatt everyone is raving over in the Boso thread. Its just a car that nobody really likes on this forum. You guys are going crazy over these ridiculous vanning trends and ridiculous boso cars, but because his DSM isnt some vintage J-tin its crap. At least hes trying to flare it for an actual track reason and not just to be a trendy bosozuko member. 

I mean really...

Edit: 72,  I didnt necessarily only mean to call you out on my quote as theres a bunch of members that give him shit. We all get it, people dont like DSMs on this board, but if you dont like it dont go in his thread. It doesnt need 10pgs of the same people constantly bashing him. Talk crap once and move on to what you think are better builds. Theres plenty of builds on this forum I think are lame, but I just dont post in them. Out of sight, out of mind.

• Like 1

Its not about the style he choose or the laughable reasoning, its the utter incompetence in which its being done.
As much as it pained me I didnt post a single negative comment in that thread. He's learning, be it the hard and embarrassing way. It does mean however he is the last one who should be talking shit.
Especially when all he can come up with is "gay" over and over. 

I dont love or hate bozo but I frequent the thread because I like to try and draw inspiration from everywhere. 

Ya the lincoln was linked a few posts up, it was a concept car. The z1 as far as I know was the only production car and I'm pretty sure was 1st by like a decade. 

Both are cool but the short skirt always wins 

Like thats the main reason? lol Shit I want to shake the hand anyone here who has the ability to fab that set up on a datsun. WAY harder then it looks. Its air powered too I believe the trunk is packed with shit. 

Gullwings. I want to see it done.

red green did it.

2 rolls of duct tape, an old garage door opener and a 110v inverter and you have remote gullwing doors. also if any one would read the ads for the "cheap easy " scissor door kits, they also open normal, you open them some and they can swing up and look"cool" or you open them normal so you can fit in or out, still super uber hetro challenged.