Lambo Doors

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To eat and shoot off?

A panda walks into a bar and sits down to order a meal.

Promptly after finishing the meal, the panda stands up with a gun and fires a magazine of rounds into the bar.

The bartender, quite shaken and covered in glass and alcohol, stands up from behind the bar and yells "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" The panda looks at him and says "I'm a Panda, look it up." He then walks out of the bar leaving his tab on the table.

The bartender goes into the office and types searches for panda on the computer. 

"Panda- Eats shoots and leaves."

gty_panda_dm_120917_wg.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Man sometimes ratsuners can be a little too opinionated, scaring off fellow enthusiasts is not a good idea, if he leaves and tells a few datsuners that ratsun is fulI of assholes imagine the snowball? He didnt say that he wanted neon underglow and fender stickon vents and a monster spoiler and a body kit. He just wants a clean simple custom mod. I think lambo doors would be pretty tight on a 620... If the entire truck was tastefully done lambo doors could be really sweet... and if you have ever looked into going suicide on a 620 its a BITCH so I see the logic in this post... I have always wanted homicide doors on a truck, (slide back like a minivans) as someone else previously stated... but the runners would be exposed and be ugly as hell. 

• Like 1
Man sometimes ratsuners can be a little too opinionated, scaring off fellow enthusiasts is not a good idea, if he leaves and tells a few datsuners that ratsun is fulI of assholes imagine the snowball? He didnt say that he wanted neon underglow and fender stickon vents and a monster spoiler and a body kit. He just wants a clean simple custom mod. I think lambo doors would be pretty tight on a 620... If the entire truck was tastefully done lambo doors could be really sweet... and if you have ever looked into going suicide on a 620 its a BITCH so I see the logic in this post... I have always wanted homicide doors on a truck, (slide back like a minivans) as someone else previously stated... but the runners would be exposed and be ugly as hell. 

I doubt one opinion about Ratsun being full of assholes (which is not true by the way, we're not full.... but we are varying degrees of dysfunctional) will start a landslide of hate against us. Look at it this way.... there are levels of accepted norm that change all the time. Something 'in' one day is 'out' another. Remember the rising sun hoods? Lambo doors are passe and over done by now. Everyone has done them to death so what's the sense of working hard towards something that many will only shrug and say to themselves "oh .... another lambo door" This is not to say it should not be done, hell do whatever. If you can be swayed by opinion not to, then that opinion must matter to you. If general opinion means little to you and your dream is lambo doors then you will do it., and for your reasons.

I don't care for them myself and I don't care for rising sun hoods either, so what? If I can convince someone that my opinion is more valid than their's, then their's couldn't have been soild enough. If someone want's something bad enough no amount of convincing otherwise will change that.  

• Like 2

The Lambo doors are not easier then suicide doors...first the Lambo kits that are made for a car would be... But there would be more fab. To do to a uniy kit because of the two way movement of the door- out and up. And the alinement of the door to body is a night mare if you've not done some.....and yes I have( 20 + years body fender) ....the front or back stick out etc. if the doors have a window frame that saves some trouble, but if you want it to work......pay some one who likes doing it...and smile when they tell you how much and if you can't afford it.....brother leave it alone....just saying

Or plan on becoming an expert on the subject once your done.....because you will be :)

I'd rather do the suicide doors...yes there is fab. Involved. Like first the post ( a pilar- b pilar ) are not built for the hinge to be on that side and the latch on the other, and the stock hinge most likely wont work.. So finding hinges that don't leave ugly holes in the body etc. it's work to.....but no real difference from the Lambo kits...will the Lambo kit even fit under the fender where the a pilar is.. Those arms need a good amount of room to swing. The hold thing is under the tension of a heavy spring, and if the post isn't reinforced from the inside- as in remove dash weld cut fab. Plates to hold it all, you might be up set when the door falls off .....wile driving?

It's the same in effort ....it's just which do you like... And are you willing to spend your time doing it? OR the money to have it done?

Mike, I hear the UN calling.

I'm sure there's a job there for you.

Sick620, try not to be such a Putz and think before you type next time!

Vinnie, welcome from downunder. Quick suggestion, Ratsun etiquette is you usually post a welcome thread with bucket loads of pics for the picture whores which inhabit this site.